Euro Fishing Dovetail Games Euro Fishing Opinion?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kidbooo, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Kidbooo

Kidbooo New Member

Hello everyone,,showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/
    Anyone have any input on this game? Seeing as it's marked down to $12 I'm thinking about giving it a shot, but would like some feedback first.
    Not worth it. Pro fishing Challenge was my favorite fishing game ever and I thought this would be a good substitute. It's not. It's realistic in the sense you cast and wait but all you can really catch is carp, catfish and some perch. Extremely boring and that's coming from a avid fisherman.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  2. rickrichard786

rickrichard786 New Member

Not worth it. Pro fishing Challenge was my favorite fishing game ever and I thought this would be a good substitute. It's not. It's realistic in the sense you cast and wait but all you can really catch is carp, catfish and some perch. Extremely boring and that's coming from a avid fisherman.

Save your $12
    9Apps Cartoon HD Vidmate

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  3. aidenwyatt

aidenwyatt New Member

4. barryallen1337

barryallen1337 New Member

Dovetail Games Euro Fishing is one of those games that gets your curiosity going, having dabbled in a bit of fishing in real life I was eager to see how it compared. Now I’m no John Wilson or Rex Hunt etc. but I do know my way around a rod. To be honest I wasn’t sure what to expect when first going in as the only other fishing game I’ve played is SEGA Bass Fishing, which in comparison is much more of an ‘Arcade’ game. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised at what Dovetail Games Euro Fishing has to offer.

I did expect to be thrown in at the deep end (no pun intended) as you are presented with a lot of different tabs and options on the main menu, taking a minute or two to familiarise yourself with what’s there and you’ll be set. I do advise taking the time to play the tutorial. It is very informative, yet easy enough to understand for novice players.
    shareit https://get-vidmateapk.com

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. barryallen1337

barryallen1337 New Member

Dovetail Games Euro Fishing is one of those games that gets your curiosity going, having dabbled in a bit of fishing in real life I was eager to see how it compared. Now I’m no John Wilson or Rex Hunt etc. but I do know my way around a rod. To be honest I wasn’t sure what to expect when first going in as the only other fishing game I’ve played is SEGA Bass Fishing, which in comparison is much more of an ‘Arcade’ game. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised at what Dovetail Games Euro Fishing has to offer.

I did expect to be thrown in at the deep end (no pun intended) as you are presented with a lot of different tabs and options on the main menu, taking a minute or two to familiarise yourself with what’s there and you’ll be set. I do advise taking the time to play the tutorial. It is very informative, yet easy enough to understand for novice players.
    shareit https://get-vidmateapk.com

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cú Fudio

Cú Fudio New Member

Play Fishing Sim World. It’s better than Euro Fishing. Fishing Sim World has 36 species of fish and 10 venues for only 15 $, 15£, 15€. With spinning, bass and huge arapaima!

7. rajpgmg

rajpgmg New Member

8. Gairdners

Gairdners New Member

If you’re not a real fan, fishing is a hard thing to get excited over. It’s not a particularly thrilling sport; it’s more the kind of pursuit you fill a Sunday with, feet up by the lakeside with a cold beer and a luncheon meat sandwich.

9. nemoopinky

nemoopinky New Member

Really amazing thread, Finally my doubt is solved after going through all the replies

Regards,

10. J Teeps

J Teeps Member

I think Euro Fishing is superior to FSW. The dynamic time and weather made freedom fishing a lot more fun. The tournaments were a blast, as well.

Sadly, I was hoping Catch would have dynamic time. This feature was left out ):