Fishing Sim World Won The Gigantica Offline Tournament, Received Xp But Not Tp

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Bellyrubs, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Bellyrubs

Bellyrubs New Member

Title
    Won the Gigantica offline tournament, received no TP.

Description

I came in 1st place 168lbs in the Gigantica offline tournament. Received XP, Went up a level, no TP, no Tp for lvl increase to 35.

Steps to reproduce

lol

Result
    no TP prize, or TP for going up a level.

Expected Result
    the TP prize...the TP for hitting lvl 35.

We would also be grateful if you can provide any screenshots or videos alongside the issue.

2. Bellyrubs

Bellyrubs New Member

Not to mention that on several occasions it takes 5-10 real minutes to fight a fish in a *20 minute tournament*, where the AI is going to hit 160-lbs. If you catch too big a fish with 5 minutes to go, there's too high a chance you won't get it since fighting the fish, both skill wise (player input), or gear wise, is entirely irrelevant. Or the "fish doesn't count cause...it just doesn't" bug...or the out of bounds bug...

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  3. NoDice9t9

NoDice9t9 Member

Target smaller fish? In most Off line carp tourneys you should be able to pull in close to if not over 200lbs. At least that's been my experience.

4. Bellyrubs

Bellyrubs New Member

A) Well no #%*(#$ about targeting size...but just so happens...that's broken too (look around)...you can't target size friend. Tiny fish bite on 80lb test size 2 hooks, and giant fish bite on size 12s....

B) Your reply has nothing to do with the actual problem, that fish aren't counting. Not sure how targeting a different size fixes the out of bounds bug that many experience.....

5. NoDice9t9

NoDice9t9 Member

My bad, multi tasking didn't go as planned. All that energy wasted on me. Blush.