Euro Fishing Accusation Of Cheating

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by I PSY2PAC, Aug 4, 2016.

1. I PSY2PAC

I PSY2PAC Member

Hello, following a message received on the console, I want the player reported V9 Kingzy, who accuses me of cheating on the game Euro Fishing. It was my signal Microsoft as well as friends to him as he told me by message. How Microsoft has prove that I am a single player that plays for fun, not to cheat, if I have problems. Thank you

2. I PSY2PAC

I PSY2PAC Member

Hello, again accused of cheating by iiFuRiiOuSs F81 . How do you cheat on xbox? this is not a console and a PC. Simply have fish instead of wearing false accusation

3. I PSY2PAC

I PSY2PAC Member

To all those who call me a cheater, know that I'm 33, I have a family life and I play for fun, not for cheating. If you will not have fish, this is not my fault. Learn to fish before wearing false accusation. Thank you

4. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Wow 2pac you are a little joker lol stop your moaning yh. I've had sooo many gamers saying your a hacker etc and won't enter game lobbies tournaments etc because of you and your so called legitimate scores. You can keep moanin like a little b...h all u want to the devs on here if that makes u feel better lol but trust it ent just me. Remember no1 likes cheats so do every gamer out there a favour and quit it already lol

5. I PSY2PAC

I PSY2PAC Member

you bad everything you did yesterday and finished 1 , 100 fish, then you cheat? poor kid . know that it is impossible to cheat on xbox. Yes on a PC but not on xbox, then stopped crying .practice

6. I PSY2PAC

I PSY2PAC Member

I send a message to congratulate to win yesterday and accused me of cheating him. He needs to treat head

7. QPD77

QPD77 Member

And this is why I don't do Tournaments.......

8. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Guys

Firstly, we can monitor results and take accusations seriously but cab find no evidence of I PSY2PAC cheating.
    Secondly, please treat each other with respect - I don't want to have to start deleting comments or worst still, banning people. Let's all be happy and we will continue to monitor results.

9. I PSY2PAC

I PSY2PAC Member

Thank you very much . Would it be possible to have the results of the players taken pc?To show the players Xbox I not cheat. I guess the players pc, make better score than me .

10. GypsyMic

GypsyMic New Member

It's just a game. People are gonna hate on you for playing it well.

Just love life, play all you like and the next time someone pipes up, just delete the message and treat them like they were just another stranger on the street.

Also, shaming players publicly for accusing you of cheating is poor taste. We won't know them and if we see them we won't just jump on their case because of them being accused of accusing.