Nec And Rt Are Not Available On Ps4

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by karl.turkalj, Sep 13, 2019.

1. karl.turkalj

karl.turkalj New Member

Due to a PS4 console bug i have had to reinitialise my PS4. I originally purchased TSW then upgraded to TSW2020 but now I am unable to download North East Corridor or Rapid Transit as they are not in the PSN store. Can we please have them added in ASAP as I am pretty annoyed that I have been denied content that I have paid for.

2. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Active Member

3. karl.turkalj

karl.turkalj New Member

I have not tried that. However when I redownloaded TSW2020 both RT and NEC were already in my collection. So my issue has been resolved. But what if someone wanted to buy the routes after only owning TSW2020?

4. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Both routes would be included in the TSW 2020 base package for all PS4 users.

5. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

This is a non-issue at the moment. The change notes when TSW2020 came out suggested that RT and NEC would be replaced by other DLC in the bundle, but on PS4, it hasn't happened that way. Those two haven't been made available in the PS Store separately (yet) because they're still included in the base bundle when you download, as you have discovered.

6. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

This is excellent news - thank you! I will let people know that if they download TSW2020 that they will actually get five routes, and six for the bigger version. Maybe DTG should make this clearer in their descriptions for TSW2020, on the PlayStation Store - you'd get more sales....!