Journeys For All Routes And Handover For Timetabled Services

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LudicrousDsp, Sep 25, 2019.

1. LudicrousDsp

LudicrousDsp New Member

Frustrating that journeys is only on the TSW2020 bundled routes because it wouldn’t have taken much time to add it to the others - anyone know if this will change in future?

I know it’s only just a way to make the timetable and scenarios more presentable but for me it gives things a bit more purpose and also makes the decision making of getting into a route much more straightforward!
    I was however pretty disappointed initially when I realised that there was no extra scenarios when the journeys feature was introduced. It would also just be a nice little addition if you were given a little bit more time before a timetabled service, started outside the cab, and there was some sort of handover aspect.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  2. some1

some1 New Member

Any news on journeys for the older routes? RT, NEC, and TVL freight are still missing.

3. Trim

Trim Active Member

I very much support this. On many/most runs you need to do some preparation. This may be fine on passenger turns that begin with load passengers (not all of them do), but you get no time for anything on non-passenger workings, even though you may have to go to both cabs to do stuff.

Very early on I got so frustrated with this that now I almost always spawn on foot.