Fishing Sim World Lake Boulder Is Trash

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by joshuamcfadyen19, Oct 4, 2019.

1. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

Ever tried to win a bass tournament here? Don’t.
    If this lake existed in real life the same way it did in the game, there is no way any professional bass organization would host a tournament here.
    In fun fishing you can catch bass here pretty easily, but as soon as you start a tournament it gets silly. Trying to win the bass tournament here is SIGNIFICANTLY more difficult than any other lake for many reasons, but the main one being all the other species that should not be inhabitting the area you’re fishing, eating baits that they would never actually eat.

*Nowhere on this planet will you ever catch a chinook/coho salmon on the main lake, in 3ft of water, in lily pads, on a topwater frog/texas rig worm/6”swimbait*. Try to win the bass tourny here on pro/elite difficulty and you will hook into multiple 20-30+lb musky, small trout, and medium size walleye on baits that would normally not interest them. Please make it so that salmon/trout are found where a salmon/trout would be, or remove lake boulder from the bass series of tournament fishing.

I have a bunch of good bass spots on this lake that work in fun fishing and in practice mode, but get loaded up with trophy musky and smaller trout/salmon when the tournament starts. There’s times where it’ll
    Take me 7 or 8 tries on this lake just to get 16-18lbs of bass even in the amateur league because i waste time hooking into species that would never be there IRL... I just don’t get it. No other lake has this issue.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Yeah I noticed since last patch once tournament starts the bass vanish. I did find them off the dock on the bottom peg but it has to be warmer. On a positive note Lago Del Mundo is worse for the tournaments and career. The bass bolt and if you get 3 your doing good

3. omniblack0

omniblack0 Member

I agree that it is a difficult lake to fish for bass but trust me they are there. I just won an offline tournament with 35lbs

Fishing Sim World   10_4_2019 10_19_53 AM.png

4. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

I know they are there, its just ridiculous to catch chinook salmon in largemouth territory o. Largemouth baits. I get the odd musky or pike or catfish, but salmon???

• Like Like x 1