I Suddenly Found That I Can't Start Ts2020,please Fix This Bug

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by huchanron2, Oct 5, 2019.

1. huchanron2

huchanron2 Member

Hello, from today, I suddenly found that I can't start ts2020, and display the following message:
    H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RailWorks\TempDump\
    Exception Code: 0xC0000005
    Exception Info: OUT OF MEMORY
    !! ID NOT FOUND !!

I re-checked the file but the result did not fix the bug ,and also unable to start ts2020 :
    I have more than one hundred routes in ts and more than three hundred vehicles. I have been very helpless in the recent situation. It is definitely a {out of memory} bug in ts2020. Please fix it as soon as possible.
    I also have to buy tsw 2020, can start, and work normally.
    Note: Multiple steam workshop scenarios were installed before the ts2020 could not be started

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. huchanron2

huchanron2 Member

I have tried many times and still can't start TS2020. My computer is R5 2600, 32GB RAM, B350 chip m/b, amd rx 570 8gb vga card, I am really crazy.

Attached Files:

3. huchanron2

huchanron2 Member

Since I updated to TS2020, I found that there are a lot of problems. Sometimes I sometimes jumped out when playing games. Sometimes the firefox chrome browser opens too many pages, which will make it impossible to open ts2020 and display out of memory, but my ddr4 dram Has been added to 32g, this situation occurs regardless of the use of 32bit or 64bit mode, the results are the same
    Then these days steam update, win 10 is also updated, and suddenly found that it can not open ts2020
    If I guess correctly, the current ts2020 still has major bugs in memory management, especially for the CPU AND VGA CARD of the amd system. Perhaps the older computer is no problem, this is an untimely bomb that must be removed. ,

4. huchanron2

huchanron2 Member

Last night I removed the steam ts2020 and re-downloaded and installed the 200g data, and then it can start normal operation.
    But when I quit the game, I installed several scenes from the steam workshop. After starting ts2020, I found that I could not enter the game and would jump out of the display:
    H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RailWorks\TempDump\
    !! ID NOT FOUND !!
    Will cause this crash error to be a bug in ts2020
    The programmer didn't fully test the compatibility of the workshop with the ts2020 core and prevent "out of memory" crashes
    When the player buys a lot of dlc and then installs the workshop, it will crash and can no longer enter the game.
    In addition to please fix this bug as soon as possible, please tell me how to remove the existing ts2020 workshop scene?

5. TrainSim-Steve

TrainSim-Steve Senior Producer Staff Member

Hi huchanron2,

If you haven't already done so, please can you get in touch with Customer Support @ https://dovetailgames.kayako.com and provide them with the files located at H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RailWorks\TempDump\ as shown in your error log. We can then analyse your crash dump and find the cause of the crash.

Many thanks, Steve

6. huchanron2

huchanron2 Member

HELLO, I re-downloaded and installed 200G yesterday, but I found that when I removed WEST HIGHLAND LINE HIGHLAND LINE{SOUTH}ROUTE from STEAM, TS2020 will work normally, but when I install WEST HIGHLAND LINE SOUTH ROUTE again, I can't Successfully launched TS2020 and the following message appears:
    !! ID NOT FOUND !!
    So please be sure to check the compatibility of WEST HIGHLAND LINE SOUTH ROUTE DLC with TS2020.
    WEST HIGHLAND LINE SOUTH ROUTE is known to be the longest ROTE in TS2020

7. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

What difference does that make? Map tiles are loaded and unloaded in sequence, so route length makes no odds.
    And it's not the longest route, that would be the merged EDB - KGX route

8. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Try removing your Workshop Scenarios because if they have not been configured correctly it will cause the game to crash.
    And you think it is a problem with the West Highland Route (South)?
    Have you tried any other routes or have you decided it is just that route?

Peter

• Like Like x 1
  9. huchanron2

huchanron2 Member

I HAVE removed my Workshop Scenario
    Yesterday, I bought two routes before the end of the special sale. At present, I have a total of 99 lines and about 250 locomotives.
    The program can be executed normally after install , but when I install the west highland line{south} route, I will get an out of memory error message and I can't open the ts2020 program again.
    Then when I removed the west highland line{south} route installation, the TS2020 can start up again.
    Less people buy west highland line{south}route{most people will buy west highland line route}, the locomotive used for this route is class 37/0, I also have to buy br blue pack loco add on dlc, this dlc also has class 37 locomotive, I don't know if there will be conflicts
    For the west highland line{south}route installation will cause the system to crash, Especially after installing workshop Scenario, the situation is even worse!this can only ask you to test more
    In particular, please pay special attention to the west highland line{south}route, west highland line route, br blue pack loco add on three dlc installed together cause the conflict?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  10. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

When I get an Out of Memory message it closed TS2020 and I just restart the program but I'm running the 64bit version
    If you are running the 32bit version there is less Ram to use before the game falls over and it keeps running in the background and you have to use Task Manager to stop the RailWorks.exe*32 otherwise it will not restart

Are you running the game in 64bit?

Peter

11. huchanron2

huchanron2 Member

As in the above situation, I use 64 bit mode, but the same as 32bit mode will appear out of memory can not start ,I can't understand why installing west highland {south}line route will cause ts2020 to fail to execute due to out of memory.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  12. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Because it's not "out of memory" but a memory error which is referencing incorrectly

13. huchanron2

huchanron2 Member

I JUST receive your email as follows ,but I didn't see any .EXE files. Have you forgotten to send them with email ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Have you managed to test the updated .Exe files we sent you?
    If so could you please let us know if these made any change.
    Kind Regards,
    Daniel
    Dovetail Games Customer Support

14. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Active Member

The file was attached to your ticket so please ensure to open it via Kayako rather than just via email:
    http://dovetailgames.kayako.com/