Fishing Sim World Any Luck With Panfish?

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by joshuamcfadyen19, Oct 14, 2019.

1. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

How do you guys feel about the smaller spinners (3g)we just got in the tacklebox pack? Anyone caught some panfish on them yet? The description says they’re good for bass and trout but the smaller spinners Should slay panfish. Im trying to target weevil and the other big crappie on some of these lakes and am having a hard time. I know the big t fry daddys work alright but i am only getting follows from the panfish. Also, the big bass are constantly eating my panfish baits. I also know the honeycomb popper has given some people luck with panfish but again, only getting follows. Im set to dynamic weather at sunrise on guntersville. Cannot find a panfish. Any help is great but im mostly looking for retrieval types on these baits. Thanks.

p.s. i caught my pb largemouth looking for weevil on 7lb sunline. I use light line so i can easily snap off on bass and keep after panfish but this one was too big to let go.

Attached Files:

2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I have caught a few bluegill and crappie and 1 perch on the 3g spinners at Jordan but the grub lure is better but bass slam that thing as well. The grape tail one is deadly. That lure is worth the tackle box alone

3. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

I totally agree that, that lure is deadly, however i can’t understand how there are panfish in this game and no true panfish baits. I know those baits will catch them but what about tiny tube jigs? Like a 1” or 1.5” lure would be perfect for these. A 3.5” bait is not ideal for targetting panfish, except maybe the european perch. Any tips on retrieval speed for that bait? I find with the spinners i am only able to reel in at “2” reel speed max otherwise that bait simply floats to the surface halfway through my cast.

4. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

I have caught a few on the 7g spinner and noticed it doesnt come to the surface as quickly at higher reel speeds and tends to stay at the same depth during the retrieve.

• Like Like x 2