Euro Fishing Great Game! Just One Idea.

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by OutwardMango871, Aug 13, 2016.

1. OutwardMango871

OutwardMango871 New Member

First of all, this game is brilliant!

Even if you're not that into fishing you can see how easily someone could pick this up and have fun and learn the basics!!

I've only put one evenings worth into this game and already I can tell I'm going to keep coming back to it, I usually only play competitive multiplayers but this is so addictive, another great thing is that just from having a quick browse through some of these posts its so obvious that this community is listened to and feedback is also given to everyone so well that you're not left in the dark, this is something that other Devs just don't do.

One thing I would like to see is to be able to play around more with your spod mix, try and attract different species into your swim, different size baits in the mix so yours stand out, or maybe you could have a slider system with your mix and fill it with a different ration of particle mix and crumbed boilies etc. or mix a nice cloudy amount of ground bait in there. Obviously dont want to get to technical and put people off but it would be so cool to stick three rods one way and either spod them up or spod somewhere else to build up a swim that you can then throw the odd rig into to see if it's worked.

What do others think?
    Anyway Great game and I'll stop rambling on now.

• Like Like x 3
  2. KOpitE2011

KOpitE2011 Member

Great game eh pal,as soon as i saw it advertised on the store i thought im defo having that! All of what you have written i like the sound of mate some great ideas,hopefully in the future DTG can somehow add more ways of spodding up the swim.I for one want the game to play as realistic as possible so im happy with the recent patch!

3. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi Guys, firstly, thank you for the feedback - we really appreciate it!

Spodding is in the game but in it's most basic element at the moment. We'll be improving it soon with different mixes, spods etc available as well as improving how you 'bait up' in general. We have a massive road map of what we want to achieve but with a small team, we are constantly trying to prioritise what will have the biggest improvement to gameplay for the customers

• Like Like x 4