Tsw 2020 Still Showing Heavy Haul On Splash Screen

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Hooch, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Hooch

Hooch New Member

Hi, When loading up the game it greets me as Train Sim World but then goes to showing Heavy Haul at the 'press start' screen. Should it be something else now that the sim is more than just that route, and has even been retitled to TSW2020? I only bought HH because back then because I had to, and I got a new route pretty quickly after. I'm not very interested in American routes to and would uninstall the HH content if I could to save a bit of space.

Do I just need to uninstall the game and re-download everything to make it switch to a generic TSW screen?

2. TheNoGamer44

TheNoGamer44 Well-Known Member

The "Press Start" screens only change when you have all the routes that are visible on that screen. So if you have LIRR, MSB and NTP Add-On (TSW 2020 Bundle), the screen should change to the new one. It would be strange if the "press start" screen shows routes you don't own.
    I had those three at first and bought Peninsula Corridor and my screen changed to the Deluxe Edition!

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. Hooch

Hooch New Member

That makes sense, but then it still shows routes I don't own the very screen before that one, so it's a little odd.