Fishing Sim World Manor Farm

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Shawn, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Shawn

Shawn New Member

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with pike after the update I can see a ton and they lunge and breach the surface but never take my lures doing it for Man Farm Tier 1 challenge any help is appreciated

2. mrkus1702

mrkus1702 Member

No luck at all. I've been trying for almost two hours now and nothing so far.

Edit: And I just caught a 23 pound pike using the Baby D Stroyer Watermelon.
    Try the southeastern peg at clear weather in the morning.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  3. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Try a fish head

4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Just with the big gold Ben Parker spoon and haven’t caught many

5. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

I had the same issue, the pike will very rarely eat lures. I used to cast a buzzbait out when carp fishing and it would bring fish in (which is ridiculous). Occasionally a pike would strike the still bait on the surface. So all i did was cast a buzzbait out and kept the rod in my hand. Took me about 10 mins but one came up and ate it. Nothing would eat it while it was moving. Try heavy rain-morning.

6. MokraMrkva

MokraMrkva New Member

I'm trying to learn how to catch pike on this lake to prepare for offline predator tournament and it's a nightmare. Manor Farm, Afternoon. Tried almost all of the lures with different rods, reels and lines. Spent about 100k points on lures alone. Tried all the pegs. Not a SINGLE bite. Best i could get was pikes charging after Booyah Pad Crasher and giving up in the last moment. Tried with all of the frogs in all colours. Only predator fish I could catch were catfish or pike on a size 2 hook with a roach on it. Did anyone solve this mystery or is it a bug?