Euro Fishing Live Tournaments

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by bI4ckp4nth3r_187, Jul 15, 2017.

1. bI4ckp4nth3r_187

bI4ckp4nth3r_187 New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty experienced with this game and I write catch reports in a book and transfer it to excel and also keep hand written maps with depths and locations of fish and what bait/rig I need (call me sad, I care not).

Now forgive me but today's tournament is Mirror Carp only and although I switched pegs and lost half a match in round two, I ended on 239.1kgs. I could've pushed 320kgs if I didn't mess about in round two. I didn't lose any hooked fish, I also landed Shoulders and The Half Lin during the matches and was almost constantly on a fish (I now have arthritis in my trigger fingers). I caught roughly a 70-30 mirror-common ratio and was hammering them out.

But the top 2 or 3 players have banged out 450-500kgs of mirror carp. Sorry but I find that hard to believe. That's on average a 20lb Mirror Carp every 3minutes for three consecutive hours with no lull and no room for Common carp whatsoever.

I call bullshit!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dingo_19

Dingo_19 New Member

Iv only had the game a few hours and iv done the tourney already and I'm with you how the hell have the guys at the top got so much I'm ranked 49 I believe it was having caught the biggest mirror in the lake (forgot it's name) I lost one fish but missed many more due to playing a fish already

3. derricktward

derricktward New Member

The leaderboard I'm looking at shows the leader as PedroDee01 with 490.4 lbs which converted to kilos is 222.4 kilos. Are the tournaments different?

4. bI4ckp4nth3r_187

That 490 is KILOS mate lol, I was catching 150+lb each sesh and was registering 70-80kgs a sesh.

Half a ton of ONLY mirror carp.

Impossible!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  5. derricktward

derricktward New Member

I realized I screwed up nearly as soon as I posted that reply. I forgot the leaderboard is metric. I'm American, please don't hold it against me. lol

I'm at 154.9 kgs after my first try. Hopefully my last two attempts are as fruitful.

6. Dingo_19

Dingo_19 New Member

How you even do that? I'm currently 87 with 234.. I had so many big commons it was a joke... I don't get how those at the top managed to get those scores

7. ian

ian Member

the same players have been exploting this game since it released on ps4 mashead 7 is the worst

8. derricktward

derricktward New Member

I just finished up with 425.6 in 4th place. I didn't start placing high in tournaments until I maxed my level out at 25 and bought up all the equipment. My tacklebox for this mirror carp tournament was Haichou 13ft ex-camo rod, Haichou 13ft extreme rod, Bait Shack 13ft Max distance rod, Haichou expert tournament reel on all rods, korda 25 line.
    I only silt fish with the Korda IQ-D Rig 6 with Hi-Vis pop up, Activ-8 18mm sink, large double sweet corn, and 15mm sink tiger nuts.

• Like Like x 1
  9. bI4ckp4nth3r_187

Well I take it all back. I just made a second character to have another crack as I'm bored and I scored 160.5 kgs on my first session. That's 480kgs total if I can repeat that twice. I used a brand new character with 9ft starting rod, starting reel, 25lb line, size 6 silt Rig, 18mm Dumbells.

If I can do it with that then it's possible. Caught a fair few commons inbetween aswell.

EDIT: Im 40 minutes into the second session and I've only had 55kgs of mirror carp so far. Same time of day, same condtions, same wind, same peg, same casting spots. Plagued by common carp and lots of quiet time.

How can I be so inconsistent doing the same thing and getting different results. I'm sure Einstein said that was the definition of madness.

• Session 1 - 160.9kgs
    • Session 2 - 92.4kgs - total -253.3kgs
    • Session 3 - TBA
    So in session 3 I decided to record the fish species I caught and this is what I got...

• Mirror carp - 9
    • Common carp - 14
    • Boss fish - Shoulders 34lb
    • Session 3 - 62.3kgs
    • Total - 315.6kgs 38th place.
    That's a fish every 2minutes and 30seconds. But mainly the sub species I didn't want. In contrast the first session I got 90% mirror carp.

How are the other guys getting 130-150kg of only Mirrors consistently for 3 consecutive sessions? Please enlighten me.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. MLT24

MLT24 Member

They obviously know something about the game that wasnt designed properly. Thus they hv found an exploit of some kind. Mashead is a laughing joke and Dovetail obviously doesnt care that its happening. Was hoping after last patch it might change but seems to hv gotten worse.