PlayStation Possible Routes For Train Sim World

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by deano954, Oct 31, 2019.

1. deano954

deano954 Member

Hi Guys

I been looking at two of my favourite North East UK Routes and I think both routes would be a massive success if they both come to Train Sim World. Starting with Newcastle to Carlisle Via Hexham that route takes you cross country and through the lovely countryside of Cumbria. The trains that run along that route are the Northern Rail Class 142, 156, and 158.

And finally Newcastle to Middlesbrough Via Sunderland and Hartlepool which takes you down the Tees Valley Line and it shares the line with the Tyne & Wear Metro which starts at Pelaw and ends at Sunderland but Northern Rail Services don't call at any of the Tyne & Wear Metro stations apart from Heworth interchange which connects all local bus, Tyne & Wear Metro, and Northern Rail services. The trains that use this route are the Northern Rail Class 142, 156, and 158. Also the Grand Central Class 180 as well.

Thank you so much for taking time to read this and I would love to here your feedback.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Is that first one the one that stops at the Metro Centre at Gateshead? Been on that a couple of times some years ago

• Like Like x 1
  3. deano954

deano954 Member

That's correct TinTin_57 I'm always on both of them routes.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bamz2317

Bamz2317 Member

Since im from Australia im not to familiar uk cities but i absolutely love the British county side even though I've never been to the uk. Uk routes are my favorite, very similar landscape to where i live in Australia.

• Like Like x 1
  5. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Glasgow - Edinburgh. Push Pull 47/7's
    Large Logo Class 37's
    Class 20's and 26's

Hentis

6. p.morley64

p.morley64 New Member

It would be great if they linked up Tees Valley and Trans-Pennine route, and include Sheffield and Doncaster. How about the Sheffield to Manchester route, passing Hope, Edale, etc? Just a thought..

• Like Like x 4