PC My Tsw Review On Steam

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jetgriff, Oct 31, 2019.

1. jetgriff

jetgriff Well-Known Member

"I like the tests and trials and scoring, makes finishing a journey worth it.
    I am bothered that when buying a new loco find it only comes with one route, Like Every route is a different Train Sim.
    New scenarios are none existent it's as if once you buy a route, that's it.
    No attempt is made to improve a route.
    Could be a great train sim but is stalling.. patience is running out after a couple of years.,."

Like I say it's stalling, for goodness sake if you can't give us the means to create at least a couple of scenarios and inter change route loco's then create a couple for us.. not rocket science is it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Have to disagree with “No attempt is made to improve a route”. That is patently false. There have been improvements and fixes for many 9f the routes, not all the fixes and not timely, but past routes have been improved/ patched. For example, the diesel electric simulation on CSX HH.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Ultimately, this is accurate and so yes each route is separate and distinct from the others. The lack of even a schedule / scenario creator is a bit of an issue I will agree as this limits people to the "more than 24 hours" driving for each route. Given GWR has been out for 2 years, 24 hours of gameplay ain't much

4. jetgriff

jetgriff Well-Known Member

yes on reflection, there is not much more can be done as regards scenarios without a bit more track extensions or Branch lines added to what we have.... what also would be good is a couple more freight wagons and the making the locos already here universal and add them to each route. I'd like to see the Class 33 on the Trans Pennine..