Tutorial/scenario Counters

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Thunderer, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

The main screen for the route, in this case West Somerset says that I have done 3/4 Tutorials, when in fact I have done all 4, and the scenario count count shows I've done 4/12, when I have done at least 6 or 7.

It's the same for NTP.

Am I missing something? Is there a minimum point level you need to get before a tutorial or scenario is considered complete? If so, it's not very clear.

WSR1.jpg WSR2.jpg WSR3.jpg

2. DXR8002

DXR8002 Well-Known Member

This is because the update didn't take the DLCs into consideration. The only way to fix it is to start a whole new profile. It's bugged me so much that I deleted my original level 80 profile and started from scratch. Yet another thing that will never get patched.

3. Thunderer

Do they patch things if you open a ticket or does that just get ignored too?

4. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

It's a charming "quirk" of TSW, don't you think? Think Primark, rather than Gucci. ;)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  5. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Same issue for the PC as well not much can be done other than starting another profile and doing them over again.

6. Thunderer

Oh well, I'll start another profile, no great shakes.