Fishing Sim World Mastery Challenges

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by wolfie916, Oct 23, 2019.

1. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

I think DTG should change the title from mastery challenges to jokery. What is the point of these challenges if they won't update when a challenge is complete. I enjoy the mastery concept, but now its getting beyond a joke. SHAME

• Like Like x 1
  2. 01913402275

01913402275 New Member

Tell me about it i complete a challenge but i don't get credit for it so i haven't completed any of them like today as part of Halloween tier 1 it says catch a fish at night on any lake i caught a bass at night on lake guntersfill and it didn't record it om my record

• Like Like x 1
  3. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

Hi, I completed halloween and it updated very quickly. but before this I had a lot of problems getting the challenges updated. It does take time and its very frustrating. I'm sorry I can't be anymore helpful, just try and be patient

4. waymatt09

waymatt09 New Member

it dont work at all for me ,why dont they put it in game has not one fish as shown up for me , i put a ticket in but they dont get back to you , waste of time take it of the game ( as its a waste of time doing it )

5. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

This is a frustrating part of this game,sometimes they credit you very quickly and sometimes it takes time and on one occasion for me they either lost what I had done and I had to start again, I'm sorry I can't be anymore positive for you. tight lines