Wtaf Is Wrong With Rhein Ruhr Services? (16:15)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chieflongshin, Nov 2, 2019.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Excitedly I downloaded this last night looking forward to playing freight services.

I started the 16:15 service and got to a red signal which I think was first down lone. It’s now 16:46 and I am at same signal, passenger train beside me, two more freight trains up line sat on red and no other moving currently.

Has anyone else encountered this?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Yes, had this a couple of times. Contact the signaller and you'll get a message to "Proceed as signals indicate", then just run the red light and all will be fine and green after. Weird glitch.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

I've noticed that freight services originating in Hagen Yard heading towards Wuppertal, the dispatcher will route you via a track that bypasses Hagen Hbf, and there's an Ne1 signal (see attached- it looks most like the middle of the three images) that you must stop at and request permission to proceed before you can rejoin the mainline after the station. It will show up on your HUD as a red signal aspect (if you have that HUD turned on) but is VERY hard to see trackside especially if you're not expecting it. Since I play with the "next signal aspect turned off" (I only leave distance to next signal turned on), I've just had to make a mental note for myself to stop there.

It really should be explained in the manual...

Ne1-Originalmasse.svg.png Ne1-Originalmasse.svg.png

• Helpful Helpful x 1