Any Possibility To Have A Quick Startup With Ts 2020?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpmackay, Nov 7, 2019.

1. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I find that the program of Train Simulator 2020 took too long to startup after click Steam first then pick a route and then an scenario. Is there a possibility to make a quick startup after pick the route and scenario. I see that there are too many screenshots on the screen while loading up the program of Train Simulator 2020. I prefer not to see any screenshots on the screen just straight to the game after pick the route and scenario. Sorry for complaining but I don't want to sit and wait till the game is ready to simulate.

Thank you,

John

2. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

They are not meant to spam you with screenshots. They are LOADING screens. Only way to spend less time waiting is buying a better PC. Srsl??

3. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

You are correct about LOADING screens but this is NOT necessary to load all the screens if we don't want to. I am sure there is a way to turn off the LOADING screens in Options Menu in the program of TS 2020.

John

4. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Would you prefer DLC adverts or a black screen while loading?

5. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

As far as I know, the only way to not have screenshots on the loading screen is to not have any internet connection and run steam in offline mode, which only loads with the TS2020 title screen, but idk if that will make scenarios load any faster....

• Like Like x 1
  6. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I am sure that the screenshots can be seen here in the forum instead of showing on TS 2020 because I know the other train simulators don't show the screenshots just loading up the simulator and ready to go to simulate. Have you seen the other train simulator like Open Rails and very good to startup the simulator in short time.

Thank you,

John

7. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I have not try this with steam run in offline mode and will do sometime soon to see if that is the difference or not.

Thank you,

John