Fishing Sim World Size 2 Weed Rigs/hooks

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by frailkrazykev, Nov 7, 2019.

1. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Would it be possible to add size 2 weed hooks into game especially as laguna iquitos is predominantly a weedy venue.

• Like Like x 1
  2. cc7813

cc7813 New Member

Hi. I'm sure someone will correct if I'm wrong but I seem to remember hearing that there isn't a size 2 weed hook made from the companies used. Like I say I may be wrong but hope somebody can confirm.

3. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

You are correct but they do exist,and as you said the companies used in game dont make them maybe they could licence one of the other companies to include them

4. cc7813

cc7813 New Member

It would be a big bonus to have them in-game. Let's hope that at some point a deal is made to bring these in.

5. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

People in real life self tie their own set ups, and the companies sell the hooks sizes... i believe they should include them personally...

Also, being able to customise setups in more detail, e.g. byhaving more involvement in leaders lengths for example would be good too... maybe even add in some inline surface feeders too