Ruhr Sieg Nord Br 143 Pzb Bug

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Zinv, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Zinv

Zinv Member

(Deutsche Version unten)
    Hey! I have an issue with TSW on the DLC Ruhr Sieg Nord.
    In the BR 143 the button “PZB wachsam“ ist not being pressed when I press the circle button on my controller. And the problem is not my controller because in the other trains it works. This is really dumb and I hope there is a solution.

Hi! Ich habe ein Problem auf dem DLC Ruhr Sieg Nord.
    In der BR 143 wird „PZB wachsam” durch Drücken der Kreis Taste auf dem PS4 Controller nicht gedrückt. In allen anderen deutschen Zügen funktioniert das, deshalb bin ich sehr verwundert und deshalb kann es nicht am Controller liegen. Hat jemand eine Lösung? Ich würde sehr gerne auch in der BR 143 mit PZB fahren, sonst dauert das zu lange, die Taste immer manuell drücken zu müssen. Da habe ich dann schon eine Zwangsbremsung...

2. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

3. Goooner1

Goooner1 Member

A bug that's never fixed in a Dovetail Game, I find that hard to believe ;)

Still, at least they manage to find the time to keep knocking out expensive DLC :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Jack O'Track

Jack O'Track Active Member

Changing cab on the 143 loc, after succesfully moving some 300m. Entering the other end cab, won't move, reverser set, all breaks released etc, no blue in the HUD appears, no electrickery, battery switch is on, panto-graph is up .... a Bug?

5. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Jack O'Track Please word your posts a bit more consistent with the rules of the english language. It is often VERY hard to understand what issue you have.

In this case, something about cab changing? Did you shut down the old cab properly? If not, some trains won't move.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jack O'Track

Sorry 'bout that, and shutting down I might have not done with enough items. What exactly needs to be shut especially on a 143.?

Just tried firing a 143 up in a push job passenger train situation following instructions, Ruhr-Sieg. Loc at the end as pusher slave.
    Closed the doors on the loc etc after firing it up. Rear lights showing red and all.
    Also it's not really clear what to do with the reverser when you change cabs on a loc.

Getting into the cab on the passenger wagon end i could not move the train, instruction messages were fine, all the brake settings, pantograph etc seemed correct, but again no blue showed on the instruments panel there (or HUD as with the single 143 loc situation).

In the Spessart with the same train and a 142 pusher (banker?) the trick is release trainbrake, throttle OFF, wait a second, and you have power again on the throttle. Also with the 142 locs used single there.

If changing cabs need to be done a lot with moving wagons in a railway yard, it seems a lot of handling to be done.

Doing railway yard arranging work n TS 2019 seems a piece of cake compared to TSW, 2020, and makes the TSW game less as game.
    Probably reality loving train simmers would disagree, but IMO a sim is a game, as i stated in other posts: With too much Tombraider like puzzles i am not really happy as you almost need a cheat-codes list. Hope i am clearer now ? Thanx J.

7. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Hm... forgot to set the reverser to neutral perhaps? Guarding systems off?

What do you mean with 142? 146 perhaps? TSW has no BR 142

8. Jack O'Track

146.2, you are right, stupo me ...