Fishing Sim World Trouble With Offline Predator Tournament At Bergsee

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by corey_labree, Nov 16, 2019.

1. corey_labree

corey_labree New Member

Can anyone share any information on how they completed this? I’ve attempted it many times and can’t seem to catch more than two or three fish each time. Mostly brown trout too, not pike. Each time I probably get one or two brown trout 18-20 inches and one pike around 20 inches.

I have tried as many baits as I can with different retrieves. Swimbaits with fast and slow retrieve. Top water pencil baits with fast and slow and twitch. Poppers, buzzbaits, crankbaits, plastics. All with different retrieves. Nothing seems to get more than 2 bites.

What’s going on here? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks y’all.

2. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

hi, try fishing in the margins with a perch swimbait but when you catch one move because their solitary fish I found it worked for me. tight lines

3. corey_labree

corey_labree New Member

Tried fishing shallow with the perch swimbait. I moved around the pond each time. I tried traveling with the map across the pond and walking around. I attempted the challenge four times. Tried different retrieves. I managed to get one pike on three of the four times; and, one brown or rainbow each time. Capped out between 30 and 45 total inches each of the four times. I’m not quite sure what’s going on here but it seems unbeatable. AI is reeling in 30-40 inch pike while I sometimes manage to reel In just one at 20 inches.

Had anyone else had this issue?

4. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Yeah i am having this issue in the career mode pro tour on bergsee it is night with heavy rain i max out at 50in while the ai can catch over 100in in the twenty mins i too have tried dead bait and lures but only catch 2 or 3 pike if i'm lucky.

EDIT - i managed to do it used smelt heads and the black buzzbait in the margins caught 236in over the two rounds the black buzz in the margins caught me a few 30+in pike for some reason dark lures work better at night something to do with casting a sillouette against the moonlight or ambeient light who knew seems counter intuitive using dark lures at night but it worked for me

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. GMAC

GMAC New Member

For anyone still having trouble with this frailkrazykev is right about the dark lures . And size 2 hooks with smelt or roach let them sit and spin with your third rod .. i caught a lot of northen pike 20 inch plus spinning with a fork flutter spoon also 20lb sunline sniper line.. hope this helps .. have fun

6. Larry young

Larry young New Member

I used lake fork spinner and tooty fruity plastic lure both slow returns a little faster with the fork spinner hope it helps

• Like Like x 1
  7. raseanya_rivera

raseanya_rivera New Member

I am still after almost a month of trying the off line burgsee for predators. Even with the big lure dlc i have managed to only get one bite. It was a 6 lb northern pike. The weather is clear skies a d its in the morning i have literally tried EVERYTHING i can think of even setting up a peg and using smelts and heads and the res of the dead bait. I have even tried getting close to the edges and every area. What am i doing wrong i have used all types of rods and lines and lures and everything