Euro Fishing Downloading Update Right Now!

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by MLT24, Jul 21, 2017.

1. MLT24

MLT24 Member

NEVER thought this day would come. Completely gave up.
    Can't wait to see what happens when a very large fish heads for land!

2. lakey206

lakey206 New Member

Don't get your hopes up too much, downloaded the update earlier and now whenever I cast out on Presa Del Monte Bravo my bait will not settle and stay still, it's constantly moving if in deep water, never had this issue before update.

3. Ade

Ade New Member

Same problem. My bait keeps moving around the lake won't stay still. On the Spanish lake but on the new foundry dock lake it seems to be ok

4. MLT24

MLT24 Member

We played last night for several hours. Hit all our hot spots and tried a tourney. All I can say is the fish don't bite but about 1/4 as much as they use to, so that is a HUGE change in the game. The bait markers jump all over the place, not just floating only. It is very aggravating to watch. Hearing your friends reel making crazy sounds when reeling in is very annoying. Way louder than your own real = stupid. So, won't be buying new lake because of these changes. Only thing I will do occasionally is fish for the rest of Boss fish I have left, and since I didn't lose one fish on the land last night, maybe I can land the 100 pound plus fish from now on.

5. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi all, we are aware of the bait moving around after casting and are looking into it and I will report the reeling sounds to our development team so they can investigate and apply a fix if necessary.

Do you view the decreased activity as a good thing or a bad thing?

• Like Like x 1
  6. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Very bad thing. Might be fun if it effected all the same. But now it appears whatever advantage mashead had has gotten larger. U guys say hes not cheating but if u do the math its impossible to get the numbers hes getting EVERY TOURNAMENT. i guess it depends on what DT determines as cheating. Now it appears a few more players hv figured out what hes doing. I can catch fish after fish non stop, and include 4 or 5 boss fish in those two hours and still come up 200 points or 400 freaking pounds of fish short of mashead. Not just me but 2 other friends experiencing the same. He wud hv to catch Boss after Boss on 3 lines non stop to get those numbers. DT ur full of u know what to let this go on and on and deny theres nothing unusual going on. Its taking the fun out of the game.