Another Trophy Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by xxhotwheelsxx, Nov 18, 2019.

1. xxhotwheelsxx

xxhotwheelsxx Member

Just ticked over to level 20 on MSB this evening (as you can see from the photograph below) and no trophy to show for it. In addition to the latest, the scenarios trophy for this route which has still not been awarded despite using DTG usual 'create a new profile' workaround, and the 70 services in the M7 (which in itself is about 70+ hours work) also no popping. I am getting fairly sick and tired of this. Any suggestions on what to do would be very welcome, but I fear repeating everything thus far on a new profile is the only way.

I understand the company must push new material to boost sales and keep income rolling in, but it is for reasons like this that I have not invested in any of the last few DLC packages. Please DTG, fix what is already out on the market, or can you please at least acknowledge what the issue is or when/how the issue will be resolved. I would happily spend my hard earned cash on your game to support you (I absolutely adore this game, level 210 as a driver is proof of that!), but please support us in the same way!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Sometimes these things do pop when you have filled the bar for level 20 (or you could say: reached level 21). Not sure why but i´ve had it happen here and there. So i might would continue a bit to level MSB to see if it unlocks

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  3. MadEdders

MadEdders Active Member

I had this problem only yesterday. Got to level 20, no trophy but I heard from the wire if you keep playing it'll eventually pop. As soon as it hit 21 I got it.

4. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Seems to be a regular thing with TSW. I was well into Level 11 on the LIRR M7 when the trophy for Level 10 finally popped.

5. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I think this is also linked to how Mastery tracks stats. The whole tracking system is hit and miss

• Like Like x 2