PlayStation Br Class 31.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by p.morley64, Nov 24, 2019.

1. p.morley64

p.morley64 New Member

I've just downloaded this and find myself really enjoying it. However, I've noticed a couple of sound glitches.
    1. The sound fades too quickly when I watch the train rolling past in free camera mode.
    2. When I drive over points, I don't hear the appropriate sound effects.

Also, on the scenario mode when I change cab ends, I'm finding that the train won't move until I've gone to notch 3 with the power, and then I can hear the brakes grinding and screeching away. I've tried to move the brake selector switch, but nothing seems to work. Anyone?

2. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

What are you hauling? If its the PCA tanks then set to Air goods. For the DMU pull select Vacuum Passenger.
    Make sure the brakes in the other cab are set to shutdown?
    Locomotive brake released?
    The sound failing to fade out authentically is a problem with TSWs limited sound channels.

3. rhysdabeast0011

rhysdabeast0011 Member

In regards to your issue with when you are changing ends make sure you have properly shutdown the cab. To do this first make sure throttle is set to 0, apply the train brake to emergency wait a few seconds and put the train brake to shutdown, make sure loco brake is set to 0%, set the reverser to off and set the master key to off. Hope this helps.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. p.morley64

p.morley64 New Member

Thanks for your replies. It's helped loads.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Got to say I'm really enjoying the Class 31 DMU drags with the head sway added in. I lost a few hours over the weekend, fun and challenging to get he right brake points on the 31, very different to braking with long cement rakes.

6. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

I just hope thy can bring it as an update to Northern Trans Pennine.

Come to think of it perhaps they could bring the Vintage Railtour Mularky to Northern Trans Pennine (well.... you gotta ask) Great Western Express and Tees Valley.

Regards

Hentis

• Like Like x 1
  7. rpb1966

rpb1966 Well-Known Member

Its a great engine, but the sound is very limited and not as it should be in the way of listening to the horn, you have to turn round and face the AWS. DTG bought a patch out for it, but it has made hardly any difference at all

• Like Like x 1