Euro Fishing Strange Things

Discussion in 'PC' started by a_hutfless, Jul 23, 2017.

1. a_hutfless

a_hutfless New Member

Update is good..... BUT!
    Since then I catch 1 lbs Roach on 18mill boilie or dumbell.

I am an angler for 40 years now.
    Well. Let's say catching a 1lbs roach on such bait is quite... unusual...

2. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Same problem on Xbox , can't catch anything bigger than 24lb on nr 4 hooks and big baits , but can catch the biggest boss fish on Nr 8 hooks on medium sized baits. Game is completely ignoring both hook and bait size now

3. stoned stickman

stoned stickman New Member

Yea same thing here its more than strange its just daft just caught a 1lb roach on an 18mm dumbell on a 4 hook?? I seriously doubt that a roach of that size could even fit the bait in its mouth never mind the hook as well.... had tiny fish on all the baits 20mm tiger nut and 1lb roach, 1lb tench its not right at all especially for a simulation?? Who's advising on the fishing aspects of the game? Also whats with the lakebed/bottom? After the update i find it very hard to find a stable position the depth keeps flickering and gradually moving? i can understand that the bottom isnt always even but the Spanish lake is awful now imo. Surely its possible to put some nice flat areas in which to fish? But all that being said i do like the most of the update the reels great water looks a lot better its great but i am very disappointed with the gameplay definitely putting me off buying the dlc anyway.... cant we just have an arcade mode with the last setup b4 the update:D

4. a_hutfless

a_hutfless New Member

Even more bad they seem to ignore it.
    Sad.
    So sad.
    I always- since the beginning with whipping rods and other strange things-have been looking at it as a... let's call it a project, nice to see how it develops.

Actually there ARE lots of improvements since then.
    But now this...

5. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi all, we have reported to this to the development team and they are working to adjust the types of fish that can be caught with the different sizes of baits.

6. a_hutfless

a_hutfless New Member