Technical Difficulties Witch "technical Difficulties"

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Cyklisten, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Cyklisten

Cyklisten Well-Known Member

Hello
    I'm experiencing some troulbles trying to complete one of journeys scenarios for RRO. While driving Traxx in "technical difficulties" I'm passing Ennepetal, but the game refuses to accept this checkpoint and the km-counter is going backwards. When I'm checking "Esc-task menu" none of the checkpoints regarding the emergency stop and restart is highlighted. The last checkpoint accepted is the "avoiding track" in Hagen.

Edit: In addition, I'm not getting any text messages when the emergency brake is triggered, but I could manage to get the train up and running again anyway.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  2. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Same issue here....I have restarted the scenario 3 times and cannot get the emergency reset objectives to trigger after getting hit with the emergency stop

I tried turning off PZB & SIFA but it made no difference.

3. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

DTG support advised me there is a fix for this issue in the works. Hopefully next update

4. Cyklisten

I have started the scenario again after driving other routes in about one month and then it worked as intended, so I could finish the tasks... weird.

5. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Yeh it seems random whether or not those objectives trigger. I was watching a YT vid of someone playing that scenario and they triggered fine for him....but no matter how many times I restarted it, they wouldn't for me. I gave up....

6. Cyklisten

Well, just play other scenarios/routes/timetables and then go back and try this one again, just like me. The stupid thing is that it is a part och "Journeys" mode which I was trying to finish. Now I've got stuck on MSB and NTP while trying to proceed with Journeys, the first one is red light not turning to green, the problem with NTP is an issue with passenger loading so I can't depart with class 101. Are there any Journeys that can be completed without my hair falling out?

7. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Supposedly this mission was fixed in today's update....but replaying this scenario from scratch I am still having the same issue with the emergency reset objectives failing to trigger :(

-edit-

OK...I just replayed this scenario *again*...this time after getting hit with the emergency stop, I again never got the objectives to reset it but I reset it anyway and proceeded onwards.

Upon reaching Ennepetal, the objectives triggered (even though there was no emergency stop). I manually put the loco into an emergency stop which then allowed the objectives to 'catch up' and complete which allowed me to proceed on and complete the scenario

TL;DR The scenario is still bugged...but you can work around it and complete the scenario

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019