Fishing Sim World Lure Fishing At Waldsee And Bergsee Since Last Update

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by frailkrazykev, Dec 3, 2019.

1. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Anyone else finding it nearly impossible or really hard to catch anything on these lakes using lures since last update. I have tried nearly every lure with no success also tried varying conditions also to no success the other european lakes are fine catching a fish every cast. Want to know if it is just me experiencing this or is it a wider issue

• Like Like x 1
  2. koarl84

koarl84 Member

same here. its almost impossible to catch anything while lure fishing. But thats not the only issue on Waldsee: It is also almost impossible to catch perch, trout and barbel with any other baits

3. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Thanks for the reply have reinstalled the game as there is a glitch were if you change tackle in the menu and not at the lake sometimes it can make you not catch fish until you restart the game however this is not the case for me as it normally works i tried the elite invitational at waldsee over 20 times not one fish on lures and only 3 or 4 if lucky on deadbaits in each 20min session, it is also the same on bergsee.

4. jspoon322

jspoon322 Member

I have a similar issue at Wraysbury. Trying to complete Tier One. Fished multiple times of day and weather and saw 2 pike that showed zero interest in my lures. It's frustrating, but I guess that's fishing.

5. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

Also having this issue on multiple carp lakes. I don’t know whats keeping the fish alive if they don’t eat lol

• Like Like x 1