Msb Trophies Not Unlocking

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Manfonse, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

Ive completed all scenarios and at least one service, both of these should have bagged a trophy each, but they didn't unlock. Anyone else having any issues with this?

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Yep, everyone has. I even tried multiple profiles to unlock these and they won't pop.

• Like Like x 1
  3. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

I have MSB services 4/10 and I have already done 7 and it does not show properly! TSW is totally ... after the last update, horror and shame! :mad::mad:

Btw, i was lvl 230 before that update and i must delete all and not working well!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  4. xxhotwheelsxx

xxhotwheelsxx Member

Probably best to just put this to one side until DTG release the next large update - this has been a known issue for ages and hasn’t been fixed. I can confirm all other trophies on this route are working, so maybe work on one of those in the mean time?

• Like Like x 1
  5. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

We'll see, I don't trust anyone anymore! :(

6. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

Any update on this? Ive tried 3x times to get the complete all services trophy on a new profile too and still no luck. Its been over a month since a last tried it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

I fully understand you, but with so many bugs in the game, many things seem impossible to complete properly! I did the same thing 5x and more, but it always stays true, naughty! :(:mad: