Peninsula Corridor Trophy Glitch

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by LiquidShadows, Dec 6, 2019.

1. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

Has anyone had an issue attaining the "Level 20 On Peninsula Corridor" trophy?

I've combed through this forum & haven't found this complaint yet, so I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if this is just a one-off glitch on my PS4.

Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

A few of the level trophies have popped well after the level they were supposed to. If nobody else has had the issue, it may just be that - keep playing and it might go at level 21, 22...

• Like Like x 1
  3. LiquidShadows

Okay, good to know. I'm currently on Level 21, so I'll give it some more time & see if I can find any answers/solutions online if it doesn't register. Thanks.

4. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

I like that DLC pack also, the UP freight runs are nice. F40 can be a beast if you drive it correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I have got the level 20 on Peninsula and it seemed to pop on time. It's the level 20 on RRO that's giving me problems

6. LiquidShadows

I completely agree. I tend to play this & the CSX part of the NEC the most. A couple of "tricks" with the F40PH-2CAT that I've learned for efficiency & comfort of control reasons:

1.) Keep the throttle at Notch 1 when stopping to "disengage" the dynamic brakes, making accidentally stopping short of your next platform almost nonexistent.

2.) Once stopped, turn off the train brakes, apply the locomotive brakes to 100%, & set the throttle to Notch 3.

3.) Five seconds before departure (xx:xx:25), close the doors. This will leave a 1 to 2 second window between when the doors actually close & when the passenger loading timer runs out.

4.) The moment that passenger load timer runs out and you get the go-ahead for the next stop, hold the "Bail-Out" on the locomotive brakes & throw it into Notch 5.

5.) For maximum power output without overloading the AC motors, at 11mph (18 km/h) go to Notch 6; at 16 mph (26 km/h) go to Notch 7; & at 21 mph (34 km/h) go to Notch 8. Finally, set the train brakes to "Lap" for the next upcoming stop.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

I love the f40ph. Sometimes I throw it into emergency to hear the "pop" from the air releasing. Hopefully the p42dc will come along.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LiquidShadows

Yeah, I would love to drive the Amtrak P42DC. Those are probably the most iconic & cool looking locos that Amtrak has in their fleet.

• Like Like x 1