PC Mode Mastery Ne Fonctionne Pas

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by hand92, Nov 27, 2019.

1. hand92

hand92 Member

Bonjour impossible de fair focntionner le mod mastery, j'ai un ID DTG, Steam et l'association mais ne fonctionne pas Quelles est la procédure exacte, merci

2. Jeannot41

Jeannot41 Well-Known Member

In English, it will be better.

Hello can not run mod mastery, I have a DTG ID, Steam and association but does not work What is the exact procedure, thank you

3. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

After the intro you enter your email address and password for your DTG account. After login successfully there is nothing more to be done. Be aware that you need to be online.

Or maybe I don't the full problem, yet

4. hand92

hand92 Member

Thank's for your reply, when i start TSW, I must enter my DTG account ? (sorry for my poor english!)

5. hyperlord

Yes you log on with the DTG account. You can verify your credentials with logging into https://live.dovetailgames.com/auth/login?returnPath=/auth/login

Ingame you don't have to do that every time - you stay logged in for a while but have to re-authenticate sometimes (don't know if every 5 weeks or after patches or after not playing for days ...).

Then your progress is "linked" and you automatically participate in community challenges (see your profile on live.dovetailgames.com)

6. hand92

hand92 Member

Thank's but when I log DTG account nothing in the challenge of the mastery I don't understand why

7. hyperlord

But you are able to log into your DTG account ingame, aren't you? It "feels" like the account does not "know" that you actually play the game then. In this case, I would definitely open up a support ticket, because an technician from DTG should check your account on their side for corruption or errors.

Try logging in ingame, do something (finish it) and check the website later if something appears. Be aware that this might be updated by interval and is not live (even though live.dovetail.com but that's my IT joke for the evening) ...

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  8. hand92

hand92 Member

I open a ticket, thank you

• Like Like x 1
  9. hand92

hand92 Member

OK for me, disconnect and reconnect in the game Mastery OK

• Like Like x 1
  10. hyperlord

Très bien! Bonne chance!