Euro Fishing Development Ideas

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by leadhead, Aug 15, 2016.

1. leadhead

leadhead New Member

Just few ideas ive had since playing the game

First of please make the guy sit in his Bivvy or on the chair when not stalking with 3rd rod its pointless having stand like a melon waiting for a run. You could make it so you have to sit in bivvy to access the tackle box menu

Please add a decent marker rod that can be seen at a distance to help with casting and baiting up. have this rod as the only rod that tells you the bottom type not spod or main rod also this should be only rod that gives you accrete depth and distance reading.

Let see you add Bait boats and fishfinder different types of spod lets see the Spomb and other bits of tackle like catapult and throwing stick and with spod rod please add 3 line clips one for each main rod so can fish different distances on each clip.

new mini games for baitboat and spod rods and throwing stick

let us beable to pick lead size from 1/2oz to 5oz have this effect casting distance with different types of lead like C.O.G lead and distance and flat pear have them in different colours for diffent bottoms like silt weed or gravel

lets see better reels like basa and other big pit reels like stellas

New rig types PVA bag/ PVA sticks (let us pick what gose in and style)
    different types of spod mix and some dead baits and deadbait rigs for cats like floating cat fish rig.

But other then that so far inpressed with game few above few of things that I would like to see introduced

upload_2016-8-15_9-18-56.jpeg upload_2016-8-15_9-18-57.jpeg upload_2016-8-15_9-18-57.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. leadhead

leadhead New Member

Also please add some type of marker sticks so can clip rods off before you cast by using maker sticks this would allow us to fish like we do in real life

• Like Like x 1
  3. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

Let's not just head in a complete carp fishing direction please - there are many other types of fishing to explore

• Like Like x 1
  4. EaszyTarget

EaszyTarget New Member

if you wish to cast to the same place consistantly , pick a spot on the far bank to line rod up with before casting , then when have right distance etc clip your line to cast there exactly , or just cast past an reel to the location ?? and accessing tackle box only from bivvy is not going to be helpful at all when stalking , i dont want to trek half the lake again to change bait or waggler / hooks size ... though i do think being able to sit would be a nice touch , for most people playing it on 1 day = 1 hour ... there is no time to sit

3 line clips on one reel ?? no mate , learn to cast is what i say to that , bait boats etc ? again no mate , all those 'toys' detract from the game itself and offer way more potential for bugs etc with other systems / mechanics. they would only be viable really if playing on 1 day = 12 hours or longer to be able to actually use everything you have asked for ... which is not what most of the player base are going to be doing... most will think they may as well go real fishing and maybe catch some sunshine too .... there just isnt the time to utilise all those toys in a general lobby , and the 10 minute tourno's in game ... you would still be sorting boats etc and match would be done ...

i would like to see a catapult for waggler fish feeding and would like to be able to do that with rod in hand too as i can do it when i go fishing in RL , rod or pole.

pva bags etc could be added as a rig option , but there are hundreds of things that could be added as options ... i would be more interested in being able to choose a flavour of boilie for example than a selection of different sized pva bags ... or even have some bait dips added offering alternative flavours you can add to any existing bait ...

as for development ideas , those were okay ,

i would like to see a sea fishing option where the lake image for peg selection is a world map and it offers a boat to stand in the back of instead of a peg. baracuda fishing in one place , marlin , tuna + other big game fish locations available also ... along with tackleshop sea section

i can see how a river system could work easily too , this would offer places for salmon , trout , grayling for game , even pike perch and zander alongside them as predators and even the cats could take the same lures .. the predators could be added to most lakes too .... a few spinners , lures and dead bait options wouldnt be too much to add :P predators tackleshop section too please ..

i would also like to see in multiplayer lobbies , a tackle shop lakeside that you can walk to and purchase any items that you have unlocked already ... is a pain if host wants to leave a lobby to grab a different bait ...

would also be a cool idea maybe for a competition to ask people to design their dream lake , depths , features, size of lake , number of pegs things like that , could be a good way of adding free content without paying a fishery some royalties ;) a 'bonus bag / goody bag ' of real tackle, sent to the winner would still be cool :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. QPD77

QPD77 Member

Any options to change alarms would be nice if we were being really picky.........only thing worse than the look of Delks is the SOUND of Delks!!!! And don't even get me started on stainless haha!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Benn

Benn Member

We could have an option to be a noddy haha

I LOVE this game, I've been waiting for a propa English fishing game for ages!!! Thank you dovetail!!!

I'm hooked

7. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi Guys

Thank you all for taking the time to make suggestions, we really appreciate the effort you have gone to. We are a small team with big ideas and are constantly evaluating our priorities based on what the community want and what we think will add to or improve the current game play. I'm hoping that in the next few weeks we can publish a short to mid term road map to show you guys what we are planning!

8. leadhead

leadhead New Member

Any News on the Road Map would love to see what is being planned

9. Darren Vayro-Wright

Darren Vayro-Wright New Member

Although im a PC player, im sure some of the ideas listed above would work on all platforms.

Sitting is a great idea.
    Catapults
    lake side tackle shop
    different floats
    single rod feeder/float tournaments
    more varieties of fish

• Like Like x 2
  10. Darren Vayro-Wright

Darren Vayro-Wright New Member

Im not sure if its something that could be implemented or how many users would like to see it, but i would for one.

On multi session tournaments it would be nice to see how many sessions people have fished.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Brain B

Brain B Member

Single rod or floater tournament would be great!

Would love to be able to change up lures, hooks while in a session. Not that big of a deal but seems too restrictive to only bring out 4 hooks/lures.

12. Benn

Benn Member

NO LURES!!!!!! There's millions of lure American fishing games, go play them...don't spoil this game by adding these things to the mix

Please please please don't listen to the people wanting bass fish and lures, unless you're adding pike then that's fine...

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  13. lxCROSSYxl

lxCROSSYxl New Member

Adjustable depth on the float would be great to target bottom or mid depth feeding species.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Brain B

Brain B Member

???
    Anything artificial put on a hook, That's a lure to me.

15. Mark

Mark New Member

Brilliant game so far would love to see guy sitting and more types of canal,river,stream fishing using pole and more fish ie:- chub,perch,pike,dace,eels,zander maybe catpult bait when float fishing

16. DTG Darren N

Keep them coming guys, all great feedback. To clarify on one thing - this game will not feature bass or bass fishing techniques as it is a European Carp and Coarse Fishing experience. However, pike and appropriate ways for fishing for them may do in the future...

• Like Like x 2
  17. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

Float only or single rod tournies would definitely be entertaining

• Like Like x 2
  18. xPeete

xPeete New Member

The ability to sit deffo a good idea just adds that real sim factor to the game only thing that I'd ask you add is a torch of some sort for the night time maybe a head torch love the game little buggy atm but I respect your working on the issues

19. Benn

Benn Member

Sitting, be able to take all your gear with you for change, tackle shop lakeside, option to bait with hand near you, pole fishing, pike fishing, all weight tournaments with every fish included, to change depth when float fishing, more fisherman on a lake rather than 4, cruscian carp, more ghost carp, change sound on bait alarm, change the way you look? I'm look the same as 3 of my friends....eels? Although I don't like them, we have them!! Choice of floats, more hook sizes, ledger with smaller hooks

• Like Like x 1
  20. Moros

Moros New Member

created gigantica into the game can became a very good for the players

21. Blue MIB

Blue MIB New Member

Adding peg numbers to each peg and the lake map would be beneficial
    Being able to name each tackle box would be useful as we could name them after each lake that we have set them up for.

Game is brilliant

• Like Like x 2
  22. DTG Darren N

they are good suggestions thank you!

23. Benn

Benn Member

It would be nice to see actual fish jumping ripples, the amount of times I've heard fish jump and looked around and there's no evidence of a fish jumping.

24. gazza #twist3d3k

gazza #twist3d3k New Member

Hi guys
    would love to see & option to edit profile name, also the inclusion of chubb/barble/ koi/orfe, also predator fishing & the ability to hand feed when fishing in the margins, also a pole fishing option, would blow this game into the next level, Would like to be able to either delete default tackle box & replace it with another custom box, till lamp for night peg & peg numbers not spawn points, keep up the good work guys you have made this fisherman very happy to stay indoors