Class 66 Post Version 1.30 Update

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rob39, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Tried the aggregate industries scenerio after updating the game build last night.
    Encountered a problem, couple of miles down the line towards Acton. I lost amps, and couldnt get them going again. Checked the brakes were released, made sure all the aws and dsd alarms were satisfied.
    Will try again on service mode later.

2. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

You didn't initiate wheel slip by any chance? If so, I found a workaround to get the amps going again as I detailed in this thread:
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/class-37-wheel-slip.16538/

It's for different vehicles but in principle it could be the same.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip. I didnt have the problem when I replayed the scenario this morning. One thing I did notice though. The player cant hear DSD alarms in external cam. I also noticed that sifa was hit and miss sound wise when driving RSN.

4. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

Did you think the in-cab sound had improved at all Rob39?

Only it says... "Updated audio occlusion modelling across the Class 66 front and rear cabs."

I tried it earlier and didn't notice any improvement at all, you can still hear the wagons behind you banging and clattering in the cab. Often with the sound cutting in and out too. At times you can't hear the DSD because it's that noisy. It's makes the 66 almost unplayable for me. Shame.

Perhaps you need to have the "new" 66 to get the update copied over.

5. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

I think the engine itself sounds louder more to it perhaps. The horn isnt all that better. Apart from that if I didnt know there was an update. Maybe I wouldnt have noticed.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019