PlayStation Mastery Challenges Progression Stats Should Be Added Into The Menu Screen.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Lunar_Twisted, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted Well-Known Member

It's annoying to not know how far I'm at in the Mastery Challenges for my routes. The only way to know the progress of the challenges is to reboot the game. I think it would be great if the Mastery Challenges progress stats should be placed into "Player Profile" under "Filter by Route". Also, when a player is done with a route, before selecting what to do next, the Mastery Challenges progress should appear on the right of the screen.
    TSW 2020 1.png TSW 2020.png

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bkulesza

Bkulesza Member

Don't worry about it.. It totally doesn't work anyway.
    I have been doing services on routes included in mastery as well as ones that are not, all while trying different combos of login/logout.
    I tried a few last night post update & it's still busted for me.
    Only thing I haven't tried is a new profile. I'm > level 312 & really don't want to start over.
    JUST NOW: 630pm est, DT Live (in game) is down, can't connect.. what the heck??

Edit: Restart & I'm logged in.
    Also, my apologies for kinda hijacking. Starting to get big mad about mastery. I do think your idea is really cool! How could they not include that from the start??

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019