PlayStation Trophies Not Popping Up

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by phildenty, Jun 14, 2019.

1. phildenty

phildenty Member

I'm not a massive trophy hunter but for those who are these 4 trophies didn't pop up for me

Ruhr-Sieg Nord

After doing the last scenario "Fossil Fuel" with the DB BR 155 should have got two trophies Power Drive and Valley Veteran for completing all scenarios.

West Somerset Railway
    After completing all scenarios Summer Vacation trophy should have popped also Class 33 All The Thress should have come up when I did 33 passenger tasks.

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

The 155 I don’t own so not sure about that.

Summer Vacation did pop for me but I had to run them ALL again under a new profile.

All the threes is def bugged. None of us have been able to get that one

• Like Like x 1
  3. phildenty

phildenty Member

TinTin_57 Thank you for the info on all "The Threes" in a way glad it's not just me

4. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

the 155 is bugged as it is not recording the mileage so i have stopped using it until DTG get it sorted.

• Like Like x 1
  5. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

I also noticed there is a trophy for completing all of the MSB scenarios which I have done a while ago yet no trophy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TinTin_57

I had to run all the MSB scenarios again under a new profile for it to pop. Same for quite a few of us I think

7. phildenty

phildenty Member

How many profiles have you had/got? And is there a trophy for that? If not there should be!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. TinTin_57

I just have one called ‘test’ for the troubled trophies. Something must be up though if the regular profile sometimes doesn’t work

9. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

Legacy stats for the 155 are showing now on my original main profile. Think it was fixed with the SW1000 fixes.

10. Observadorpt

Observadorpt Active Member

Frustrating ? yes very, but guess? devs doenst care about it. If you say you cannot buy dlcs devs start to run to help you. Maybe , maybe with 2020 they include a fix for all of the broken trophies or just include more broken trophies, 15 of august we see,

11. TinTin_57

Which trophy can’t you get for LIRR? I have 100% trophies for LIRR so they definitely all work. Is it the 80 services one? If so you have no way of tracking how many you’ve done unless you wrote them down. Could pop anytime

12. Dave Mel

i have 3 or 4 missing.example, one for the crompton. msb do all scenarios. anyway im not going to create another profile just to get trophies and do them all again.

13. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

Quite right. It shouldn't be necessary to create another profile.
    There's no guarantee it will work with another profile anyway.

14. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

There’s a trophy for doing the ‘rocky road’ Scenario on the new route. Did the scenario twice. Didn’t get the trophy...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dave Mel

i did rocky road 3 times. 2 times in journey and once in services. no trophy popped for me either. so looks like this is bugged

16. TinTin_57

Creating a new profile seems to be the only way. I got the Rocky Road one and complete all Scenarios one via this method. My usual profile showed 5/5 but no trophy.

See 'Trophy Hunters' thread. there is some discussion going on there

• Like Like x 1
  17. Observadorpt

Observadorpt Active Member

Hi

And why with a new profile the trophies are unlocked? they should work with your profile. The game in this version are better, they only need to adress that, and the new bugs with change at jamaica and the sounds in the new route. I play a little in my other ps4 account, o only start playing in my main account when this bugs are fixed.

18. Dave Mel

now 2 trophies are not popping on the new ECW costal cutter and the doing the 5 scenarios one.
    and i wont be creating a new profile

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  19. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

The "Shut that Door" and "Cutting Closure" trophies won't pop for me over 3 accounts, thus causing the complete all scenario trophy to be unobtainable also... Such a damn shame for what I think is one of the most graphically improved and enjoyable routes to date... I haven't done any research, but searching through my memory, I'm almost certain these trophy issues have occurred more often when I've got Spotify playing in the background or a firmware update awaiting download...

20. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I got the trophy for completing all the scenarios but the trophy for Cutting Closure won't unlock even though I got a gold medal on it.

21. TinTin_57

For a few of us doing Cutting Closure again on a new profile unlocked it. First time around I didn't get it on my regular profile

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  22. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

If you start using a new profile do you in the end up with all the trophies in the end or are the trophies spread across the two profiles!! Not really I would expect , I would like all my trophies showing in "My" (One) profile.

23. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

There's no in-game trophy collection so it shouldn't matter. If you make a new driver profile, then I believe progress towards something like 10,000 miles trophy would have to be done on one driver profile. You couldn't do 9000 miles on one and 1000 miles on another.

New driver profiles are useful for unlocking stuck ones like tutorials and completing all scenarios in a route.