PC Finallyyy!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Zammy Martínez, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

Wow finally they have gotten round to making a MODERN & ENGLISH dlc/route!
    I thought it was just me who really wanted something like this, but turns out quite a few was waiting for this.

Why such a short route though
    Reminds me of real life, why does the world give and take?
    Ill take that statement back if you sell it half price, because £24.99 would be very unfair for such a short route, and i bet you its will only be the 377 we have, no 170/171s, or 313, the one thing i dislike about TSW, always lacks variety

• Like Like x 1
  2. fabienlimp95

fabienlimp95 Well-Known Member

And you have to say its a bit less coast for an " east costway ". Cant help myself thinking that it would be 10 times better if the route would go to Hastings ( you drive by the see to go there if im correct ?! ). So its just a route basically trough fields. Its really nicely made, no critic about that but its not such scenic as it could be.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Digital Draftsman

Digital Draftsman Well-Known Member

This is my only major criticism of the route. For the price it should have gone to Hastings/Ore. I'd have cut them some slack if they did the 377/4 and 313/2, but to recycle the Class 66 from GWE means to me that they needed to put more into the route and make it longer.

I made this same point in some of the threads in the run up to release and I received a lot of downvotes, so I think most people are happy about the length and recycled rollingstock, so I expect to see more of the same from DTG going forward.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

It's a shame. I really like the seaside bit of WSR past Blue Anchor Bay. Can't be that difficult to model either!

5. Zammy Martínez

Fully agree

6. Zammy Martínez

Agreed!