Lirr

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrbKlegend89, Dec 15, 2019.

1. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

I dont wanna be a jerk on this, but I posted months ago bout TSW LIRR hopefully for more updates...its been A YEAR and a month now and still NO updates or maybe barely extensions in the future...I'm not pleased as other DLCs been updated like crazy and they fun to operate(I do like the new DLC of the ECW). I dont know what's been going on I've been hoping a possible extension to possibly of an extension to like Great Neck(Port Washington Line) or possibly to East Williston(Oyster Bay Branch) may not be whole routes that's fine, and not to mention to use Long Island City and Hunterspoint Av as service modes one day.... and last but not least all we stuck with is jus ONE model and a M7...It is still lack of AI trains especially throughout service mode...All I wanna know is simply, what has been the status of a possible update of LIRR if anyone knows, I would deeply appreciate to know...I apologize for the long post, but I'm jus not pleased at the moment of this DLC still feel left for dry and I ride the LIRR at times

• Like Like x 5
  2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

I don’t think extensions are possible in TSW yet, and it can be difficult for DTG to make new trains for LIRR because they can’t get access to the real trains.

• Like Like x 3
  3. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

Aren’t they building up references of meteral for the Dual mode diesel locomotives that was mentioned about a year ago.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anthony Pecoraro

I do remember Matt saying something about that. But, where would they get sounds for it?

• Like Like x 3
  5. mrchuck

I don’t know where they would get the sounds for it?

6. MrbKlegend89

Smh..again I'm sorry to sound upset, but for Dovetail to advertise as the LIRR as 24/7 busiest railroad and it lacks many services in MANY ways; especially them Penn-Woodside(Pt Washnington Line)/Hicksville operating one hour apart smfh. It makes me feel what was the point of that DLC while others getting updates like crazy..but I appreciate yall for replying

• Like Like x 4
  7. Anthony Pecoraro

There is a reason for that. Matt was working on a real timetable for it, but there were problems with the dispatcher version that was used at the time, so he had to make a new one in a short amount of time. That’s what we have now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  8. KiwiLE

KiwiLE Well-Known Member

I don't think DTG can do (or are willing to do) any extensions of route miles to DLC.
    The recent ECW should have had 10 miles extra to complete the area but they have no plans to extend the content at all, which is sad.
    They are making good stuff though, and each DLC is adding something good to the sim. USA should be next on the release list too :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. MrbKlegend89

Ohh I didnt know that...I got it...I jus wish for a miniiiii extension on the DLC and all

10. MrbKlegend89

If they did had to do an extension would that mean they would have to do the entire DLC over??well either way yall gave me the answer so I guess we stuck with this.....and if USA is next I wonder what the route would be??

11. MrbKlegend89

Aight well we cant add extensions to the DLCs but theres still some parts of the LIRR DLC I dont understand and one of em includes few trains that depart Penn Station and stops only at Jamaica and Hicksville only especially the 17:15pm one

12. Eddie

Eddie New Member

Yet they still can get access to the M7's.

13. Anthony Pecoraro

No they can’t.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

LIRR will come AFTER OTHER railroads. Not everyone wants only LIRR. Get your panties out of a wad.

• Like Like x 1
  15. MrbKlegend89

Okayyy..I get that now calm ya boobs it's not that serious to add all that smfh! And like i said i still enjoy other railroads of DLC learning other areas...jus like other PPL wanting more of the content they feel left out..smfh.....

• Like Like x 1
  16. MrbKlegend89

Meaning other ppl still want more of what they want as well and it may not be full fine...like the GWR...or the Rapid Transit and more on

17. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

Just because you want LIRR don't mean you demand DTG to update or extend it. You make a informative thread about LIRR (certainly not this post) give details, engines, and etc. Not " Make more LIRR because im not happy with other dlc!!!!!"

• Like Like x 2
  18. MrbKlegend89

I clearly said other dlcs are getting upgrades while LIRR is left dry I would love to see a minor update as well..that doesnt mean i dont care bout the other dlcs...fine the pic of train model..thats on me..I give u that so I shouldve posted a pic....now with that said showimage.jpeg

This is another model for the LIRR known as the DE30AC...a diesel only model that operates further than the M7s into deep of Suffolk County..we have..although theres another called DM30AC which is both power and electric that's rush hours in real life on LIRR.....now theres one part in the game of the scenario called Change at Jamaica we take a M7 to Hunterspoint Av(rush hours big time used by the DE30AC peak direction) and then take it to the mini yard at LI City...those two stations in the game are GHOSTOWN in service mode...BUT if there is a chance to add the DE30AC in the future pack and use those stations even if it ain't much cuz in real life it's only used rush hour peak service...that's fine....even if they use from LI City or Hunterspoint to Mineola(where the AI takes over branch it out to Oyster Bay line out the game) I def take that....now I'm not the only one that wants a possible adding of this particular model....if they get access cool....but again I never said I dont want other dlcs cuz I have all(btw TSW on ps4) at this time I'm enjoying crazy of the recent ECW one as well...but theres other fans who want the best of other their fav dlcs as well...I jus wanted the current status of the LIRR lately

• Like Like x 4
  19. Loyalty

Loyalty Well-Known Member

I would like for the EMD DE30AC & M3 as well to come into the game. LIRR deserves more rolling stocks like those two that plays a huge part. Tired of seeing only M7s down the tracks lol

• Like Like x 2
  20. mrchuck

and they definitely need to a Scenario add where the train gets washed and the place’s where the train watch location’s are is Ronkonkoma and Babylon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  21. mrchuck

And track 8 in Jamaica is only used for the dual mode diesel locomotive that go to Oyster bay,Speonk,Montauk and Port Jefferson.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Loyalty

Loyalty Well-Known Member

That’s a good idea that would be nice to have in the game giving more options to do besides run back in forth

23. mrchuck

yeah race day scenario is bugd because there’s a red light before floral Park.