East Coastway - No Trophy Awarded For 'cutting Closure' Scenario

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by TinTin_57, Dec 12, 2019.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I just completed the Cutting Closure scenario and was meant to get the 'Top and Tail' trophy. Nothing awarded though even though it is registered as complete.

I did it through the Journey list rather than through the Scenarios menu item (if that makes a difference...shouldn't do I suppose if it is marked complete)

• Like Like x 1
  2. TinTin_57

If it helps anyone, I changed to my test profile, re-ran the scenario and got the trophy.
    The other one I didn't get on my main profile was the reach 70mph in the 377. Again, on my test profile I got it right away

TrainSim-Matt FYI (also, any ideas why this happens? I still need my reach route 20 on RRO :-( )

3. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Interesting - i've made a note and will get someone to take a look.

4. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

I have exactly the same problem, same for the "shut that door trophy too" ... Oddly enough, less than 2 mins ago the "Situational awareness" trophy popped. Despite me missing the two other scenario related trophies... This software is so quirky....

5. TinTin_57

TrainSim-Matt another I didn’t get Matt was the complete 10 services on East Coastway so I assume then I won’t get 100 services trophy too once that comes round. I can do them on another profile but I’d like the score to count on my main one

6. TinTin_57

Update on the 10 services trophy, it popped up on my 13th service completed.

I can see the reason. I ran the rail tour service three times with different engines but the count must only count it the first time you run it towards the trophy. So of the 10 services it told me I had done on the top route page, only 7 of them were unique.

so if you are going for the run 10 and 100 services trophies then make sure they are all unique services, don’t repeat any.

oh and I got all collectibles this afternoon and that trophy popped right away so I can confirm that works if you want that one

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  7. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I got the trophy for completing all scenarios but the one for Cutting Closure won't pop even though I have gold medal for it. Odd, I got the "shut that door" one too. I don;'t know is it because I restarted the Cutting Closure one 3 times because I could not read the EM2000 without standing up in game.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  8. TinTin_57

Fitz If it helps there is an internal camera for the EM2000. Just go right stick in, Internal Views, EM2000

PC people can zoom so it's fine for them

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Thanks TinTin, I was looking for it as I saw that option before but couldn't find it.

10. edwardsheatingltd

edwardsheatingltd New Member

i have had the same problem with this trophy not popoing up. i ran the scenario again under my other profile but it didn't pop up for me? any advice on this sounds like a bugged trophy!
    This game is annoying me with trophy issues i have never had any problems with my other games on any other consule ever! just this game surely this needs to be addressed!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

I've just had the final two Baby Bullet trophies playing silly buggers for me, they popped, didn't appear on my trophy list, then did appear on my list, then went again.

Eventually I turned the internet option on and off and synced my trophy list - if you didn't know, you can click Options when in your trophy list (the top list where it's divided by game, not by trophy) and one of the options is Sync with Playstation Network.

12. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

So.... did the person sent to "have a look" at the trophy/achievement issue.... actually come back.... and come back alive.... (and not return as a beheaded corpse, slumped over his/her steed....).... and..... um...... did they report anything***.....?

Are you going to send another brave volunteer in..... to.... take a look....? Or have we now run out of expendables........?

---------------------------------
    ***NB: To avoid any doubt - I can confirm that the "trophy issue" isn't just a problem for the... uuuughhhh..... console users.... it is actually affecting real PC users as well - like - actual real valid people with PCs - I can confirm this as someone that has used a PC to run the TSW software, and had issues with Steam achievements... on PC (not just....eeeuuughhh..... console......) - although I am not sure my experience counts, because I did start using TSW on a.... aaauuueeghhh... console - so I am not actually a thoroughbred PC user on TSW.... I know - it can be socially very awkward.... to be Nouveau Validé......