Forum Associate Account

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by matto140_temporary, Dec 16, 2019.

1. matto140_temporary

matto140_temporary New Member

Hello DTG!

I can't sign up to my primary forum account
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/members/matto140.4327/
    because it require the association.
    login_fail.jpg
    I don't remember password correctly and I can't reset it via "Forgot your password?" No reset e-mail is delived to me.
    I cancel my old Dovetail Live account because Mastery don't show progress on it.
    Now Mastery works fine, but I can't access the forum.
    View Ticket: #VMS-712-11076

Thanks for check what is wrong!
    Martin

2. TrainSim-Steve

TrainSim-Steve Senior Producer Staff Member

Hi Martin,

I have reset the password on the Matto140 account. For security reasons, I cannot give you the new password but have emailed it to the email address registered for that account.

Hope this helps.

Best, Steve

3. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Hi Steve,
    Thanks for reset, now it works as ussual.
    I suppose that Kayako support fix that, but six weeks of waitnig force me to ask for help here directly:(

What should I do with temporary accout now (Is there a way how to cancel it)?

Once again Thank You!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  4. TrainSim-Steve

TrainSim-Steve Senior Producer Staff Member

Hi Martin,

Welcome back, great to see you're back on your proper account!

I would suggest just leaving the temporary account as is - no need to close it down and might come in handy for later (plus we'll also know it's you if you get stuck again and you can get back up and running quicker).

Really sorry to hear it took 6 weeks for someone to get back to you, I will be investigating this. I hope you can accept my apologies for the delay in someone getting back to you. Those kinds of support requests are often handled by another team but I will certainly make them aware that you've been waiting for weeks to get logged in.

You did follow the right process but it appears we let you down on our side. Might I suggest you also drop either myself or Dmitri a direct message on here if you find yourself in the same situation and haven't had a response after 48 hours.

Best, Steve

5. potuznikpavel

potuznikpavel New Member

Mám problém s šampionátem, navzdory vytvoření několika účtů, jsem stále na 0. Přestože jsem přihlášený a kontaktuji podporu, zadávám svůj e-mail a heslo a jsem odmítnut - špatné heslo. Pokus o přihlášení na stránku podpory končí poté, co je e-mail již zaregistrován.

6. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Hi Steve,

So I let temporary account as backup in case of something go wrong again.
    Apologies accept!
    Without access to forum I can't use direct messages;), so my last chance was temporary(second) account.

Best, Martin