Charging Brakes Issue In Long Island: Race Day Run

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Kevin C, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Kevin C

Kevin C New Member

I'm encountering a bug where I cannot progress in the game in Train Sim World: Long Island: Race Day Run. The instructions say to charge the brakes to 90 psi. Despite after charging the brakes to 90 psi, the instructions still say to charge the brakes. I am able to move the train after charging the brakes, but the instructions don't let me go to the next station.

Here is a YouTube video recording of the above issue I am encountering:

2. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Just ran that scenario last night for the second time as was doing the Journey mode. No problem at al with charging the brakes, all progressed as normal. I have run into some slow downs in scenarios with the instructions if I didn’t follow them in order, but usually they do catch up.

3. Kevin C

Kevin C New Member

Hmm...I just tried re-performing the scenario from my last saved checkpoint (as shown in the video), and am still encountering the same error...

4. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Do not restart from a save.. both TSW and TS2020 has unpredictable results when you load saves. In TS2020, I will only save when stopped at a station and usual that is safe, but not always. There are several threads commenting on the problems with saves in TSW.

5. enzo_tati

enzo_tati New Member

In case keep happen.
    I solved this issue charging and uncharging de brake several times.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  6. TheShotte

TheShotte Well-Known Member

I've never had a problem with this scenario, and I've ran it 2 or 3 times. Although I never charge my brakes past 91-92 PSI.