Fishing Sim World Too Deep For Me

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by wolfie916, Nov 7, 2019.

1. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

sorry to say but this game is getting to be for people with very deep pockets or open cheque books, I will continue to play the standard game as I enjoy it but with regards all the new DLC until DTG look into a season pass no more money out of me. To my fellow anglers enjoy and tight lines

• Like Like x 3
  2. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

i’ve put a bunch of money into this game as well, and all that gets put out is dlc’s. Don’t get me wrong the dlc’s are cool and worth the money but there’s still some very frustrating aspects of the game that don’t make sense - which haven’t been fixed and i don’t think ever will be.

3. o11iejkm

o11iejkm New Member

Its funny you say this i just saw a video that stated their other game train sim is £4000 to buy in total or something insane like that...seems thats where this is heading aswell

4. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I don't think they'd ever expect anyone to get ALL of the DLC for that game. It's been around for years and there are third party developers making routes for it all the time. You'd never be able to play all the services if you did buy them all and it's not like you'd need them to complete any kind of story mode. It's a bit like saying it would cost £XXX,000 to buy ALL the model trains that Hornby make - you'd only ever really buy the few bits that you'd want for your collection.

5. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

Thanks fellow anglers for your responses about this topic, interesting to read your thoughts. It would be interesting if we had a response from DTG about this

6. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

All of the DLC’s for this game are worth it IMO, to clarify i wasn’t complaining about the amount they cost. I’m just dissappointed in some of the more silly things that are still around in the game.

7. LANGE JAAP

LANGE JAAP New Member

Hello, i don’t have deep pockets but i have bought all the dlc .
    I think that dovetail is the best with There support and service.
    The People that work there must also pay there rent

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

I’m probably going to cease buying bass lakes, and stick to carp lakes... that said ive got plenty of fish to catch on the lakes ive got already (have purchased all dlc so far)... il probably only be looking to purchase river settings now if that happens down the line.

9. cc7813

cc7813 New Member

I can understand people's frustrations when they see new dlc and still some old bugs. But the way I see it is that without the income from new content, there would be no funding for staff to fix the game. I think without dlc the game updates would die.

10. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

I agree but im moreso talking about the stuff that shouldnt have been in the game in the first place. Like catching salmon in lily pads on a frog. I can understand that surprise catches happen, like the odd pike or big panfish while bass fishing. But a salmon should inhabit salmon waters, and bass should inhabit bass waters. This is especially frustrating in a tourny. I do enjoy this game but i can go on all day long about the things that dont make sense or are useless. I just feel like no actual anglers were consulted during the making of the game. Prob gonna switch over to fishing planet soon and see how that goes. Cheers

11. cc7813

cc7813 New Member

I agree there are a lot things that happen that wouldn't in real life.
    I think as we go along more things seem to be sorting out, hopefully in the list of things that get worked through these issues get corrected.

12. GarrettDB

GarrettDB New Member

There is such a thing as a sale, just so you know.