Class 172/3 West Midlands Railway Locomotive

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by wilsiviter, Dec 2, 2019.

1. wilsiviter

wilsiviter New Member

Hi, in addition to my suggestion of the Worcester - Birmingham route, I would like to add here that I also believe that the class 172/3 should be implemented to compliment it. Thanks a lot.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

I’d definitely support this idea I’d more than be happy to pay for this that’s part of my enjoyment learning routes I’ve never travelled on like the up coming Brighton/Seaford lines

• Like Like x 1
  3. Odd1ne

Odd1ne Active Member

I have always wanted this route be cool and you could even extend it and use the Chilton mainline to

• Like Like x 2
  4. b1gr4b2

b1gr4b2 New Member

i wouldnt want dtg to do a 172. look at the goblin lines one. uses 170 sounds. id prefer if bossman games, just trains or armstrong powerhouse did one

5. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

The DTG one did have a kind of gearchange sound if I recall which are prominent in the 172 but they weren't accurate.

It would be good to see the 172 as it runs through my home town and the Snow Hill to Worcester line would be nice, extended to Great Malvern even better and maybe to Dorridge or Stratford going the other way at least.

It would be good to see the semaphores around Droitwich and Worcester in the sim.

• Like Like x 1
  6. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Great Turbostar train to go well in train simulator 2021