PC Peninsula Corridor: No Full Route Run Or More Scenarios?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by amtraknick1993, Dec 22, 2019.

1. amtraknick1993

amtraknick1993 Well-Known Member

Hello,

Please excuse me if this has been discussed here already before. I'm an avid user of the TS20** franchise and am just now coming over to TSW. I was disappointed to see there's no free roam option like in TS2020 and the scenarios included in the Peninsula Corridor route are few, only 3 for CalTrain, and all short. No option to run the full route from San Jose to San Francisco, even though a search on YouTube will show people are running the full route in scenarios, in both directions as well. I was unable to find any downloadable scenarios online and there's no option to create your own scenario.

Are there additional scenarios available, specifically one to run the whole route in both directions? And I'm fairly sure I've seen that there's no option to do a free roam. The only way you can run a train is to complete a scenario? So I would at least like one where I can operate the whole route. I haven't even been to San Jose yet. Thank you for any information.

2. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

I believe you are looking for the timetable mode (or journey, not that big of a difference). When in timetable mode, the services have different numbers: 1xx, 2xx and 3xx.
    3xx are baby bullet services in real life (I really hope I'm using the right names right now :D) and stop only on very few stops on the route. Those are probably what you are looking for.
    1xx services stop on basically every stop, and 2xx on every other stop.
    Hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Yes. Use timetable mode for full runs.