Dovetail Needs To Suggest This To Microsoft.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Dec 23, 2019.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I know DT says they can't do this but it's there game,so they could try atleast,stick a note under MS door and suggest MS put TSW2020 addons on sale more then once in a blue moon.some TSW2020 dlc is just not always worth 20-30 dallors all the time....I just checked steam and many of the routes and addon locos are on sale for 25% to 65% off,Why the heck don't we ever get good sales like this more offen at least during the holidays.Is MS so greedy they just feel need to screw us most of the year?Come on DT will you at least try to suggest MS to do more sales because STEAM put them at MS to shame in how offen they have sales.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  2. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

Yeah, there's a huge disparity between Steam sales and Microsoft sales... which is why I haven't purchased any TSW dlc yet. :(

3. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

It is a shame there's not more parity in the prices. For instance there's quite a few good reductions on the PlayStation store at the moment. Sometimes there isn't though.

Don't MS have Christmas or New Year sales?

4. redgor thenoob

redgor thenoob Member

They have over 700 games on sale with between 50 and 70% off. Sale lasts until the first Sunday in January iirc

5. SHINO BAZ

I'm talking about TSW2020 for xbox one,addons the 699+other games don'i interest me at this time.

6. SHINO BAZ

Steam site has some of the better dlc addons at great sale prices yet MS has 2 old dlc addons on sale,this isn't right come on DT tell MS they sell more TSW dlc with a few more sales,you make the game you have to have some pull because of that.