Fishing Sim World Power Poles / Wakes In Lakes / New Bass Boats / New Fish Finder

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by TheBassMasters, Dec 23, 2019.

1. TheBassMasters

TheBassMasters New Member

Ok so ive been playing for a little while and to be honest i really want wakes that work so its more of a challenge to drive a bass boat like in real life and power poles would be cool cause it make u have to anchor down from moving with wakes. Also A New Fish Finder Would Be Nice Its Super Unrealistic And This Is a Huge Request all of this but one last thing. Phoenix Bass Boats and Etc.

2. mrkus1702

mrkus1702 Member

What is wrong with the fish finder? So far I have only seen positive feedback on it and I think it does its job.
    Also, while I think it could be fun maneuvering a boat through waves, this is a fishing game and not a boating sim. So something like this wouldn't (and shouldn't) have a high priority. I would much rather see them improve what is already in the game (like float fishing, which currently sucks) or have them add stuff that actually has to do with the fishing itself (ice fishing etc).

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheBassMasters

TheBassMasters New Member

Yeah I Agree but it would be super fun having wakes because im a bass fisher in real life and driving a boat is a big thing irl and its just something i would prefer. Then the power poles would make it realistic. U know?

4. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

I can’t see them changing a major lake dynamic just to add power poles. I’m entirely convinced that all the new updates are going to be is a new waterbody with a new species, and maybe a few more baits. Even adding ice fishing into this game would be a crazy amount of work for DTG as there is currently no standard for vertical jigging at all. They would have to implement an entirely new technique/aspect, new lakes, new species and new baits that would take forever to get the mechanics to work properly. Not to mention augers, snow machines etc... i can’t ever see them adding a (good) ice fishing aspect to this game, they’d be better off creating a whole new game.