Euro Fishing Glitchy Digger

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by CH40S23, Aug 28, 2016.

1. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

Enjoyed the digger tournament - 7hrs def better than the 10hrs (thanks for listening). Am left mildly frustrated by the glitches at digger - suspect i lost between 50-100lb of fish due swimming into the bank and sky. . . often after 1-2mins of relatively comfortable playing of the fish . . .then bosh fish is suddenly unplayable n heads for bank n sky . . . seems to not matter what u do at this point. Add the 10-20mins lost through tournament not starting and booting back to home screen n one starts to feel a grrrrrrrrr sound builing up inside lol. . . Anyway not complaining just venting me spleen. . . sure others experience the same. . . hopefully next update picks these bits up def seems worse at digger and the observatory . . . Hey ho frustration vented . . . things to do n St johns to fish :)
    Think you could add St Johns to the fish up the bank scenario. . . think one of them even made it to presa del monte bravo ! ! ! ;)
    Mildly mythed by the number of glitches, bank crawlers, instant red snap fish and the generally weird gameplay (217yds off spool for no reason, fish in the air, n regular lost time through boots) in the tournies over past 3 days . . . forget the access to more tackle at teleports - fix the obvious n frustrating gitches in the programme first ! ! ! . . . .

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. lxCROSSYxl

lxCROSSYxl New Member

I know your frustration, I've had all the same issues, the main one being booted back to the XB dashboard when you start a new round of the tournament which means you lose 5 mins straight away due to the length of time it takes the game to reload Grrrr.

Just tried to start a new round and been booted out twice in a row so thats 10 mins lost before I even start :(

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  3. Drift

Drift New Member

I know what you mean about Digger, I tend not to fish it (did give it 20 mins yday for tournament & gave up). Though I would like to try & get the boss fish some time.

4. QPD77

QPD77 Member

I'm only one Boss Fish short at Digger, and got so frustrated with the fish climbing the bank that I gave up. I am also hoping the update squares this away

5. lxCROSSYxl

lxCROSSYxl New Member

image.jpeg I'm chasing 2 Boss Fish on Digger, The Bruiser and Shoulders.

6. Danny skett

Danny skett New Member

Just had shoulders again for the 4th time had him on what you said to me to get platey 18mm pop up dumbell on a size 4 silt rig

7. lxCROSSYxl

lxCROSSYxl New Member

Where abouts pal?

8. Danny skett

Danny skett New Member

I've had him where you had platey and the one across from that peg to the left

9. lxCROSSYxl

lxCROSSYxl New Member

Cheers pal, I'll give it a go when I've finished todays live Tournament.

10. QPD77

QPD77 Member

I got Bruiser whilst stalking, chod rig size 4 and a hi viz 15mm popup

• Like Like x 1
  11. I PSY2PAC

I PSY2PAC Member

Yes errors refreshing becomes enervating has spent several days this hard and prevents me from doing tournaments

• Like Like x 1