1066 Routes

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by captainfraya, Dec 28, 2019.

1. captainfraya

captainfraya New Member

I'd like to see routes around the Historic town of Hastings for UK routes.

In the game we have Brighton already and when leaving Brighton you can see the Viaduct taking you down to London Road Brighton, Falmer, Mouslecomb, Lewes, Glynd, Polegate, Hampden Park and Eastbourne, from here driver switches cab to continue the Journey>

Hampden Park, Pevensy and Westham, Collington, Cooden Beach, Bexhill between Bexhill and the next station of St Leonard’s Warrior Square you have the St Leonard’s rail depot. St Leonard’s Warrior Square and Hastings with some services running to Ore.

Marsh link route from Brighton to Ashford is much the same route, after leaving Ore there is three oaks, doleham Halt, Winchealsea, Rye, Appledore, and Ashford.

Coming back to Hastings how ever;

Hastings, St leopards warrior square, west St leopards, Battle, Robert's bridge, Etchingham, Frant >>> all the way up to Tonbridge wells and Tonbridge which I believe are in the Chatham and Medway valley route>> on up to Orpington where service would either go to one of three places London Victoria, London Charring Cross and London Cannon street, Cannon street and Charring Cross both Go through London Bridge.

Back at Eastbourne Services arrive from Hastings heading to London Victoria via Lewes, Haywards Heath and Gatwick Airport bypassing Brighton.

Many of the existing routes in the game already have most of the routes done, just needs finishing or completing and I'm surprised it hasn’t been done already. I'd also like to see this as something for the 421 CiGs and 423 VEPs as well as the 205 and if possible the 201 in BR Blue Grey Featuring the East Sussex crest with 1066 under it.

I know I have not mentioned all the stations on those routes, I didn't want to drag it out to much

2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

3. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Great idea for TS 2020 to develop the route for the game TSW2020 is rubbish