Euro Fishing Bugs Takes Forever To Get A Bite + Small Fish Still Hooking Size 4

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Master110, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Master110

Master110 Active Member

1 hour = 1 day. Not enough bite can take half the day for one fish.

Small fish still hooking on size four hook. It seems xbox has joined in on this fun

Bonus.................Night time is pitch black who fishing at night with no light. ( no one does) Also the moon would light up a lot more than it does. Night time is too dark is worst on the foundry dock

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi Master, we have previously had complaints that fish were biting too frequently. It now seems that we are at the other end of that scale. We are getting a lot more reports of small fish taking the larger baits now, and while this can happen occasionally should not be a regular occurrence.

This is the first complaint I have seen regarding fishing at night time but will put this forward to our development team so that they can investigate.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hendore

Hendore New Member

DTG_Stephen Personally I prefer not to be catching too frequently, making it much more rewarding for choosing the right bait, rigs and location to fish. Nothing more annoying than having 2 alarms screaming whilst fighting a fish, in the years I've been fishing this has never happened on the banks, however I've had many blanks even over 48h sessions. I feel like there needs to be a difficulty setting when setting up a session so that you guys can please players on both ends of the spectrum (fast paced => simulation).

As for the roach with size 4's and large baits this was a problem before the patch, was hoping it would be fixed but I honestly havn't noticed it happening less frequently. I would expect fishing larger tackle should be enough to spook the smaller species, which would cause longer waiting times for the bigger fish to take the bait, which gives us more time to use a size 20 waggler rig with say 3lb line to keep us busy pulling smaller fish in from the margins whilst waiting for the bigger ones.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  4. ian

ian Member

caught more roach on size 4 hooks and 20mm tiger nuts since patch

5. ian

ian Member

night on pres is bad when trying to pick out features to cast to

6. Hendore

Hendore New Member

I've uploaded a clip that shows my character being able to net the fish through the ground (casting a trace from the anglers eye towards the fish could potentially be used as a simple check here before displaying the catch action)

It also shows how dark the docks are at night (I agree with Master110 here, too dark!), 5:30am was probably the worst time. The venue really does need more lights to illimunate the water which was just black and having head torch on the controlled pawn would be a sweet touch!

7. Master110

Master110 Active Member

I do understand what you're saying. In your case you should be playing 3 hours = 1 day........ on 1 hour = one day I shoudln't be 5pm with no bites. Is the bites even slower on 3 hours = 1 day?

^ this video is perfect for what I am talking about thanks mate. I think it was 11pm and it was a lot darker than your video tho.