PC All De Electric Locos To All De Routes Mod 1.1

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimcz, Dec 24, 2019.

1. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

As i can see you like my mods here so here is my last mod which i public today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That mod will bring all DE electric locos to all DE TSW routes. For correct working you should own all DE DLCs (should be no problem as they are on sale now).
    If you own my older version than just replace the file. If you own my other DE mods then you should remove them as most of them are included in that mega .pak file.

What you can expect from this mod?
    - full random passengers formations
    - random freight formations (some of them are not random, i dont want to create all random)
    - freight and passengers wagons are shared between the routes so you will be able to see wagon from RRO on RSN route, RSN wagons on RRO, ....
    - full working substitutions
    - many hours of fun with different loco on the same formation

What you need to know before you start to use it:
    as its completely rework of formations and key loco and wagons files, it can happend that when new loco or route is released, this locos will not substitute (but of course i will update new locos and new formations to be able to substitute - problem is that some original formations got some restrict rules and some of the locos are always out... so i mod the formations to be able to load all locos without restriction). But the new locos should be able to substitute on old routes as i removed the restrictions.

Other mods compatibility:
    As this mod is based on regular and original directory structure, than there should be no problem with other mods which are made the same way (keep the original directory structure). But of course there is some loco mods (skins) which are using some strange directory structure and this mod will crash the game. So to be able to find out which mod is wrong, you should move all mods to other directory and keep adding them back one by one (and always start the game, load the route to see if this mod is right one). When you find the wrong one, you can share or PM me link for download and i will try to fix it with correct directory structure to be able to work with this DE mod.

And now... here is the download link:
    http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2311

Enjoy :)

• Like Like x 10
  2. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

very good mod thank you

3. Digital Draftsman

Digital Draftsman Well-Known Member

This is brilliant! Thank you for all the hard work you put into bringing us all these mods! Have a great Christmas!

You should put a donate button on your website, I'd happily donate to help keep the site running and to buy you a drink or two.

• Like Like x 2
  4. keksman

keksman Well-Known Member

You are a blessing, thank you so much:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

I had the same thought when arriving with the 422 in Aschaffenburg

• Like Like x 1
  6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Thank you for this - I had some problems with the earlier version but now this is great.

Any chance of all UK locos on all UK routes?
    Enjoying running the Class 33 on NTP and Tees Valley - just need a run on GWR along with the Western :)

Peter

• Like Like x 2
  7. trainsimcz

Sure, other mods are work in progress, next one will be UK and last one US. UK is just taking alot of times as not all wagons support all locos, so i have to test each formation with each loco if its working.

About donation... as im not doing that for money, the page is my and its working from 2000 so im not worried about that the page will go off. But if you really want to donate then i add the button there - can use that for next DLCs to mod :)

• Like Like x 5
  8. msey0002

msey0002 New Member

Dear trainsimcz thank you for this mod, it's really excellent. However, I have one problem...the BR422 and Talent 2 do not appear on Ruhr Sieg Nord? The black 185 appears properly.

Also, on MSB the 422 does not appear. The only routes where everything appears is Rapid Transit and RRO

Can you help please?

Best regards

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  9. Jpantera

Jpantera Well-Known Member

I have found the talent 2 has a missing bogie when it appears in the Rhein Rhur route. Unsure if this is known issue?

10. trainsimcz

As i dont know why that happening and i dont fix it yet, that 422 takes some tome to load on other routes. Not sure if i add it on RSN (i will check, but i already discover new way to play with formations so i will fix 422 for RSN). For 422 to appear in the MSB you will have to enter to timetable mode, check if its there (if not then leave the mode and re-enter again). Best way (and much faster) is to remember (write it somewhere on you paper) the 422 timetable when it appear in the menu (just starting point, starting time) and next time just do walk spawn on that train station in that exact time and 422 will be there on the platform. It appear on the route fast, just with the menu there is a delay.

Its missing some part as for TSW they model it only for 3 cars formations so the middle part dont have endings and wheels, only front and rear cab got the endings and wheels. And right now the only way how to mess with other trains is to keep the formation long as the original one (and that one was 422 - 4 cars formation so it has to be 4 cars talent2 formation which is impossible to do without that missing parts). As a cab driver you dont see the missing stuff and it is working correctly anyway so i dont see any problems with that. If they ever update the model to be able create longer formation then 3 cars then it will work correctly.

11. Betjoin

Betjoin Well-Known Member

This is Awesome :)
    I have one Problem However, and that is the DoStos in the Longer Freight Trains in MSB.

12. trainsimcz

On my page there is some update (fix) for DE modification (v1.1):
    - fixed substitution (was accidentally set to always substitute) so now you will be able to see even locos and wagons from formation on the route (before it was always replaced by other locos or wagons)
    - fixed 422 and Talent 2 configuration file - there was problem in the menu were you had to switch livery to be able to drive other way on the route. Now its just one engine there with both ways.

For download just visit http://www.trainsim.cz/.

• Like Like x 4