Mastery Reset?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Jez, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

Although I don't actively chase the mastery stuff, I usually check my stats when the game opens out of idle curiosity. I note that everything seems to have reset to zero over the past couple of days. Anyone else have this? On Xbox BTW.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I saw all zeroes on PS4 too, but logged out and logged back in and it was all back. Maybe just a glitch with the year change. Numbers on the Stats page are all still there too.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. LT586

LT586 Well-Known Member

Yeah PC for me, as I had it up until 01.01.20 even my PC time was out by 5 minutes

4. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

Mastery used to open every time I started TSW but it just stopped weeks ago. That didn't bother me as I'm not interested in it, the enjoyment of driving trains is reward enough for me. I had a look at the stats page out of curiousity and the last activity it registered was in November, when the class 31 came out. As far as I can tell, I'm logged in, because I haven't logged out but I can't see anywhere an option to either log in or out.

5. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I just logged into the website and checked all my Mastery done to this point and all is still there and it has not been reset and that is on PC.

6. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

I wasn't referring to the website. Just the mastery screen when the game starts.

7. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I just tried looking at it from in the game and it appears right now not available to access it, hopefully it will come back up soon.