Manchester Victoria - Liverpool Lime Street

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ballantyne, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Ballantyne

Ballantyne Member

Manchester Victoria - Liverpool lime street.
    Would be nice to see some modern activity happening towards the north of the country on train sim world.
    Manchester Victoria - Liverpool pool lime street scenario
    including:
    -the new class 68 in tpe livery with working destination boards please
    - the new nova 3 mark 5 carriages with the DVT in tpe livery, also making the DVT operational and drivable with working destination boards on the outside and the inside of the train with onboard announcements.
    - the new class 195 in northern rail livery with running services of 2/3 coaches, also can we include working destination board on the outside and the inside of the train with onboard announcements.
    I feel like this scenario should cover the timetable based in 2019, I feel like this, as we’ve had two northern scenario based in the 80s which don’t get me wrong I loved to bits, the content was superb! However I feel a modernised a route for the north is needed, I feel like integrating these locos into a more passenger based scenario would be a wonderful and pleasant gameplay to experience.

Please let’s see our hopes and thoughts included in train sim world as we all share the same passion towards railways!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 15
  2. haighisaac3

haighisaac3 New Member

one idea would be a portal at manchester victoria from the pennines route to this one
    so from class 47 to 68
    also tpe 185 and class 802
    freight as well like the drax trains that go to liverpool

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ballantyne

Ballantyne Member

I love the sound of that, hopefully we can see content with these ideas included

• Like Like x 1
  4. haighisaac3

haighisaac3 New Member

maybe even a spur off to man airport from victoria
    or even another portal at Stalybridge to be able to go out to piccadilly

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

Electric Manchester to Liverpool would be superb, but I'd be happy with anything modern or recent like the Class 185, that would be a good addition.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ballantyne

Ballantyne Member

I’m loving the ideas, I’m loving the concept of the modern electrics but! What if they released the train class 185 in TPE livery and the class 350 in TPE livery as well as having the newer stock of TPE trains such as the class 68 “Brutus” in TPE livery with the mark 5 coaches? Let’s not forget the new hitachi TPE service! Perhaps we could even have a few freight services. I’m loving everyone’s ideas, I know it’s a lot for dovetail to take into consideration in terms of how much stock we’re asking for but me personally would be more than happy to pay more on the dlc plus adds on just for this route!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ballantyne

Ballantyne Member

Also I can not stress this enough but can we please have working destination boards and if by any chance the new class 68 in TPE with the mark 5 coaches are included, please include the DVT as a drivable unit please.
    If we could have some class 47s running like special services that would be cool, also if you do decide to add some freight services maybe we could have the class 66 but with two different liveries? Thank you all for taking time to read this.

8. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

They would probably do that since they did it on the class 377 on EC (East Coastway)

• Like Like x 1
  9. haighisaac3

haighisaac3 New Member

would be cool to be able to choose which formation the nova 3 set is in e.g.68 on Scarborough end or Liverpool end of set

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ballantyne

Ballantyne Member

If only I could like this comment a thousand times

11. Ballantyne

Ballantyne Member

With the possibility of a cheeky class 150/2 locomotive add on? I’m just saying, it would definitely deliver an enjoyable experience to the player.

12. Captaintraincrash

Captaintraincrash Active Member

Intresting suggestion